𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 𝚂 𝚄 𝚁 𝙴

Aurora Rosier _________________________

Aurora Rosier
_________________________

I walked up to my room, I opened the door and walked in.He followed close behind,He closed the door and slowly walked towards me.

I thought and thought about my next move,I tried to talk myself out of it but I gave in.I turned around and looked at him before smashing my lips against his.

Mattheo Riddle
____________________________

As I slowly walked towards her she turned and and looked at me before smashing her lips against mine.

The Kiss was passionate but it the same time it was full of hunger and desire.I craved her, I needed to be with her tonight.

I backed her up against the wall and began kissing down her neck.She let out a moan causing me to smirk against the skin on her neck.

I pulled away and pulled her forward.I began unzipping her dress as I connected our lips.I knew she felt the same way but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't ask.

"Do you want this"I whisper in her ear as I traced circles on her back that was now exposed.

"Yes"she managed to say between her intense breathing.

I went to unbutton my shirt but she stopped me.

"Let me" she unbuttoned each one.

Our lips collided and I slipped my tongue in her mouth.She didn't fight it she let me in and as our lips were connected I took off my shirt and she took the straps of her dress off and let the dress fall to the floor.

I gestured her to jump up and she obeyed so her legs were now wrapped around my waist and my hands rested on her lower back.

She began to kiss down my neck and up to behind my ear.I reached for her hair and took out the pin that was holding her hair up and her long chocolate brown hair fell out it's hold and was now hanging low on her shoulders.

I moved us over to the bed,I gently placed her down on the bed and I was now on-top of her hovering over her.She looked beautiful, her cheeks were flushed and her hair was perfect.

"What are you doing"she questioned me raising a brow.

"Admiring what's mine darling"

She squirmed underneath me, I reached behind her and unclasped her bra flinging it in another direction.

I then stood back and took off my trousers and grabbed my pocket knife from the pocket of them.I climbed back on top of her tracing the knife up her arms and down her stomach.