The Kiss

"Z-Zero what's gotten into you" you say sounding surprised. You and Zero just sat there hugging each other people started looking at you. "Zero people are staring....ZERO!!" You tried freeing yourself from his grasp but only for him to grip tighter. "Come on let's go somewhere no one will bother us!" He said picking you up bridle style you blushed a crimson red. "Zerooooo....put meee...down..!" You screamed hitting your fists on his chest. He only ignored you and carried you behind an abandoned dorm building. He threw you on the ground with you landing with a thump noise. "Owww....Zero that really hurt!" As you rubbed your pained behind.

Zero looked at you tilting your chin up with his finger. He then smirked at you backing you up into a wall. "(F/n)...I think...your r-really pretty" Zero said blushing looking down at the ground. "What I'm trying to say is (f/n)...is that...I love you" as zero said this he had a look of sorrow in his eyes. "Oh zero I've felt the same way to ever since I first meet you" you said putting your hands on his cheeks. At that he drew closer and closer to your face you could feel his hot breath tickle your lips. A shiver when down your spine he was getting closer but finally your lips meet alighing perfectly with each other. (I'm not good at disgribing kissing so yeah) as you two parted for air zero started looking at your neck his last came over him his eyes turning a crimson red. You started shaking in fear as you thought 'Zer-Zero is a vampire!' Tears stared to well up in your eyes. Zero lightly flicked his tounge on the surface of your neck witch earned a light moan. "Z-Zero---" and as quickly as it came zero had his fangs deep in your neck. You squeezed your eyes shut to help the pain dull. But you could hear zero lightly lapping up your blood your vision stared to get blury and you felt weak. Zero released his teeth and looked at you with his red crimson eyes going back to there calm purple color. "Oh My God! (f/n)...I'm sorry...so sorry!" He said looking at your limp body. "I'm fine zero I'm just feeling a little weak that's all" you said kissing his forehead. "I will always love you name you know why...?" Zero said stroking your cheek. "Why?" You looked at him sweetly. "Because your my Crimson Rose!"