Backround info

You and Piper used to be best friends before she moved to LA. You both started youtube channels at the same time and continued them after she moved. You now have 7.83 million subscribers on youtube, 4.8 million followers on instagram, and 3.9 million followers on tik tok. You used to be in your own squad with one other girl and 3 boys, but you all recently split up to go in your own directions. Your mom has recently passed away due to an overdose so your moving in with your dad who lived in LA down the street from pipers house. You already told her about it and she invited you to join her squad. Obviously you said yes! You havent met anyone else in the squad so your a little nervous but also really excited!

Your name is Desserie (Des for short) and your fandom name is "Miracles"

The people in Pipers squad are Piper, You, Jenna, and Emily (im not including Ellianna for the sake of the story so sorry!) Jentzen, and Lev.

Jentzen is subscribed to you and follows you on Instagram and Tiktok Tok and you followed him back and subscribed to him.

Also your dad works and goes on business trips a lot so most of the time you will be at Pipers house

Thats about it! I will post the first part as soon as possible! Thank, Bye!