24 hours in a haunted forest! (pt 1)

*1 month later* (yes, I know, there are a lot of times skips)

Jentzen: Hey guys! It's Jentzen and welcome to my channel! So, today I am here with...The whole squad!

Everyone: Hey!

*You go over to Jentzen, and he wraps his arms around your waist while talking*

Jentzen: So, they have no idea what we are doing today, but it is a 24-hour challenge.

Piper: Do we get paid if we win?

Jentzen: Mmmmmm...why not.

Lev: Yes!

Desiree: What exactly is the challenge?

Jentzen: So today, we will be spending 24 hours in a haunted forest.

Emily: Wait what!? Nope, can't do it, won't do it.

Jenna: Yeah, I don't know about that. I don't do well with haunted stuff.

Lev: Oh, come on it'll be fun.

Desiree: Will it Lev? Will it!

Lev: Yes! Besides, it's probably not even haunted.

Piper: Yes, it is. Me and Des went there a couple years ago when she visited from Georgia, and it's haunted.

Jentzen: Wait did you guys really?

Desiree: Yup.

Emily: Was it really scary.

Desiree: Yup.

Piper: We heard a bunch of scary noises, and shadows. It was really creepy.

Jenna: Well now I don't want to go even more!

Jentzen: Guys come on! It's for the viewers!

Lev: Yeah, do it for them!

Emily: uggggggh! Fine!

Jentzen: Okay, before we get into this challenge make sure you guys, like, subscribe, and turn on those post notifications!

*You and Jentzen are holding hands*

Jentzen: So, the first thing that we are going to do, is go to the store and get everything we're going to need to survive in a forest.

Desiree: So, like, tents, flashlights, lanterns, batteries, water bottles, food, pillows, blankets, that kind of stuff.

Jentzen: Exactly. So, what I'm thinking of doing, is getting into teams of 2, since there are six of us, and then we all have to get our own stuff to buy and you are staying with that person for the next 24 hours.

Hunter: And Frank here, will pick for us.

Frank: Hmmmmmmm...since Des is my favorite, I'm going to put her and Jentzen together.

Desiree: Yayyy!

Jentzen: Frank, your the best.

Frank: Yeah I know. And then...Emily with Lev, and Piper with Jenna.

Emily: Nooooo! Whyyyyy!

Lev: Why can't I be with Piper!

Frank: Because. Bye!

*Frank leaves*

Piper: I'm happy to be with Jenna.

Jenna: And I'm happy to be with Piper! Emily, have fun.

Emily: I doubt it.

Lev: Oh whatever.

*You and Jentzen laugh*

Jentzen: Okay! Now it's time to go to the store to buy whatever we will need!

*You guys all go to the store*

Hunter: Okay, so we are now in the store, and I am only going to give you guys 10 minutes to get what you guys need.

Piper: Oh god.

Emily: Ten minutes!

Jenna: Thats not going to be enough time!

Hunter: Oh well. Film on your phones. Go!

*You all run with your team member to get everything you need*

*You and Jentzen's pov*

Desiree: Okay, you go in the camping section, and I'll go get the food, pillows, and blankets. Then we'll meet at the check-out line when the 10 minutes is over.

Jentzen: Okay, I'll see you in a few minutes.

*You and Jentzen run to get your guys stuff and 8 minutes later you both get to the check out line*

Jentzen: Okay, let's see what we got.

*You and Jentzen look at all the stuff you got*

*You guys got
2 Pillows
2 Blankets
A case of water bottles
2 bags of you and Jentzen's favorite chips
You and Jentzen favorite candy
A lighter
A tent
2 flashlights and a lantern
Batteries*

Jentzen: Wow, we actually did very well.

Desiree: Yes we did.

*Jentzen puts his arm around you while you guys wait for everyone else to get there*

*A few minutes later, everyone gets there and pay, then you all get in the car to go to the haunted forest*

Piper: What is the first thing you guys want to do when we get there?

*You lay your head on Jentzen's shoulder and he puts his arm around you*

Jentzen: I kind of want to go on a walk to look around.

Emily: It's already 6pm and it'll be dark by the time we get there.

Jentzen: So?

Emily: Thats scary.

Lev: Oh come on, it'll be fun. We can see what makes it so scary.

Jenna: I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to see what's so scary about that place.

Emily: Hey Des, Pipes, what happened when you guys went there.

Desiree: We didn't make it through the night. It was 3 years ago when we went there, so I was 11, and Piper was 12, and it was really scary. 

Piper: Yeah, there were weird noises, shadows, we felt like someone was watching us, it was really scary.

Jentzen: Okay, now I'm getting nervous.

*You all laugh*

*You guys get there about an hour and a half later*

Thank you, guys, so much for reading and being patient, I am so sorry that this took so long for me to update. Also don't worry, this is only part one, and part two will be posted sometime next week when I'm on spring break. I was going to just make this all one part, but I felt bad that it's been a while since I updated this, so I decided to just break into two maybe even three parts. Thank you again for reading this chapter, and I will post the next one in about a week. Bye!