Franciz

TW: Mentions of bl@@d, fighting and stalking with slight swearing

2 weeks after that session Avery never saw Fraciz again. It was Monday, another one of her off days. She decided to splurge more of her work money that she got on the night before, she came back from the mall once again and went up to her door. Avery was putting in her door lock pin but she knew that someone was behind her, out of reflex she flug her elbow in the air as she turned around. The masked man ducked and she kicked him in the private area but before he fell he dragged her down along with him. They started to have a fist fight in front of her porch just punching each other, strangling, kicking just beating the fuck out of each other with no mercy at all. Blood everywhere, on avery's new white clothes, the porch ground and the all over the door , It looked like a murder scene as what the police quote.

The right side neighbors heard all the ruckus and came outside to the balcony to check what is going on. It was a middle aged couple around their 40's Avery would say. The husband immediately calls the police but the wife just stayed and watched the fight without doing anything. Soon the police came but before the police would reach Avery's house the masked man pushes Avery off and tried to book it but she ain't letting him off the hook just like that. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him, Avery made eye contact with him and she recognized those eyes, Fraciz. It was Fraciz and she was sure of it.

The masked man managed to escape because he was obviously bigger than her in body psychic wise. He ran into the the woods across her house and disappeared before the police could catch him. The police came and all they saw was Avery on the floor screaming fraciz's name with multiple wounds around her body from the fight. The police officers questioned Avery and she yelled "HE RAN INTO THE WOODS HE RAN INTO THE WOODS" repeatly trying to stand up and run into the woods to chase him.

The police officer calms her down and asked her what happened and who is this fraciz she keeps talking about. She goes inside with some of the officers and they started to question her. She answered all of the answer while clenching her fist in annoyance at the fact that she couldn't catch him. Some police officers went to question the neighbors.