~Introductions~

You stand at the edge of the building. You asked yourself, Can you jump. Your options were simple. And the answer is short. It was **Yes**. you jumped foward to the air and whispered "It was meant to be, It was always. Goodbye friends. Goodby Kyou. Hello, Xiao.

........

It was a full moon. 6 childhood friends, from 11 - 13 y/o. They're having a sleepover at one of their house. The name are, 13 y/o Xiao, Yukki. 12 y/o Kyou, Daze, Chio and Xiao's little brother : Rez. 11 y/o the one and only Taoruu. They say age doesn't matter, but only the youngest says that.

Xiao and Yukki has known for years from 8 y/o until now. Their friendship grew when Xiao introduced Rez to Yukki. And then came Taoruu, As depressed as ever. They met Daze, Chio and Kyou on a playground when they were 7 y/o. Each treasures their friendship. Even the depressed one.

All 7 of them will always think about others before them. Even if it's the slightest problem. Xiao was the smartest in the group, Yukki is good at cooking (not so good but also not so bad), Daze is always near Kyou no matter where, Chio is a professional gamer as she plays with her station for about years now but suprisingly her grades are better than the others (except the olders). Rez is a too energetic boy, a trouble if you leave Yukki with him. Taoruu is just Taoruu, nothing special.

It's a happy friendship that they thought would last a long time. It was all in the past. Not the future.