CHAPTER 15

Third Person

🥀

V was in the club he owned. He was going to meet some clients who wanted to buy drugs and guns.

There is a room in the club that is for the clients and for the BTS gang only.

He is sitting on the sofa and putting his feet on the table that has different types of hard liquor with different colors.

The lights in the room were dim and the room was painted in red.

The sofa was bloody red and the table was made with glass.

He grabbed the lighter from the packet of his jeans to light the cigarette.

He puffed the deadly stick for more than a minute while waiting for his clients.

Besides him was a black bag that contained different kinds of drugs and different calibers of guns.

The face of the younger man flashes in his mind. His gorgeous face, pinkish lips, chubby cheeks, athletic thighs, permed raven silky hair, smooth milky skin, long lashes that touched his cheeks, small fingers, a petite waist, and his pointed nose.

V finds him adorable when he widens his big innocent bambi eyes.

He wants to coo at the cuteness of the younger one.

When he is puffing his cheeks, he wants to squish them until they redden.

The face of the younger man was addicting. When you looked at him, you couldn't look away.

The innocent look on his face makes him so adorable and cute.

The gang leader moistens his dry lips as he recalls how the younger one's disheveled appearance drives him insane and causes him to lose himself.

After waiting 15 minutes in the room, someone knocked on the door, indicating that his important clients who wanted to buy drugs and guns had already arrived.

He fixed his slightly crumpled tee shirt and removed the ashes on his pants that came from cigarettes he puffed minutes ago. The old clients entered the room.

"Good afternoon V, do you have the things we ordered?" A man in his mid 40's said.

"Yes, Mr. Choi."

Mr. Choi is one of the clients who always buys drugs and guns for their gang together with Mr. Ji.

He pointed at the black bag on the sofa and saw that the men, Mr. Choi and Mr. Ji, were holding a bag that they knew contained plenty of money.

Mr. Choi and Mr. Ji's men inspect the drugs and cartridges to ensure that they are complete, and they nod to their boss that the supply is complete. Mr. Ji smiled at V and they shook hands for good business.

Mr. Choi gives the money to V and Mr. Ji's men get the black bag that has drugs and guns they order

"Nice doing business with you V."

The gang leader nods at him and smiles.

It is nice to have business with you too, Mr. Choi and Mr. Ji.