BACKSTORY: THE FALL OF THE WALL

i was just walking around shiganshina with armin and mikasa , because armin was getting bullied we had to save him again.. , but then we heard a scream near the front wall area there was a titan looking down the shiganshina wall.. everybody screamed  we saw it break down the wall killing people who were near it. there were 3 - 20 meters tall. the titan who broke down the wall disappeared , the titan was 160 - 200 ft tall as that was the height of the wall when my dad was still here but then i  completely forgot about my mom she was still in the house i went bursting to our house while we left armin terrified, i brought mikasa with me then. we saw a titan near our house we ran to our broken house and saw mom we tried to help her she said "the titans has broke through the wall didn't they?" we both said yes. mom said "leave me go run go call hannes to help you.." i said NO! were not leaving you here getting eaten by a titan! 
hannes came behind us and told "what happen'd here?" we told hannes that my mom is stuck
hannes said "I'LL KILL THAT TITAN THEN" my mom said "NO! don't do it hannes you'll get eaten just get mikasa and eren and save them!" hannes did grab us and ran before that my mom said before she got picked up by the titan "goodbye .. " we saw the titan destroy my mom's head and eat her. we were sent to a ship leaving 500 people in wall maria but immediatly going on the ship... wall maria was destroyed by a titan like earlier the titan disappeared again the other small titans went to wall maria and stayed in wall maria wiping out half of the people stuck in wall maria.. leaving only us and the scouts on wall rose..