Present: Our Stay At Wall Rose

We were left at wall rose crying at our rooms we went out to get our bread/food and that's we only did for the rest of the 10 years , Present : all are 15 yrs old except for , mikasa she is 16
i signed up for the scouts both of armin and mikasa were hocked mikasa like always had to protect me so she joined the scouts too armin out of nowhere joined too. After 5 years of training we were selected on top 10 those who were in top 10 were just scouts we were named the cadet corps meaning we killed pure titans before we got to kill pure titans we were taught there were 3 types of titan we knew. The abnormal - It runs and does not care about anyone if it has already has a prey on their sight and it is also very dumb sometimes and kill theirselves pure titans - they are part of the titans that are smart and will kill anyone on sight they are as tall as houses in shiganshina they can destroy houses and prey on more than 3 humans. colossal - they are not really seen only seen 15 years ago when the shiganshina wall was broken they are 60 meters we don't know how many there are outside the wall but from sights people have only seen 1 . we went to wall maria and was grouped to 5 member groups i was in , squad 34  it was conformed by Mina, Me, Armin, Thomas, Mylius and Nac. after thomas died from an abnormal titan i ran to kill the titan and passed out i was seen coming out of a titan they said but when they knew i was on the scouts team they were okay , i was confused where was mina mylius and nac? i told to armin. armin sheepishly said "they fulfilled their duties and died on the battlefield..."