10. Meanwhile

Forum BTS Green Room 9:00 p.m. Band POV

Jungkook disappeared out the door with Alexis and Taehyung did the same with Ru. Namjoon was used to the boys having their fair share of eccentric fun. As they should because they all did. They worked harder than most in the industry. So the idea of dating or being spotted with someone was off limits. A possible career ender. So they needed relief often.

Would it end their careers? At this point probably not. They'd reached such an unprecedented amount of success meanwhile amassing an international fan base of epic proportions.

Regardless, it was imperative they remained appealing, single, and most of all attainable to every one of the fans. This was a company given. Even so they were men, not boys, so the company made arrangements when the guys wanted to let loose. NDA's and every arrangement to insure privacy and protection were normal.

Something happened between the first set of their stage performance to the next. Barely an hour had passed and it was obvious everything had changed.

Namjoon had never intended on being the leader of his septet boy band. They were friends first coming together to do different things. Everyone with their own specialized talent. It kind of just happened on it's own. A lot like fate. Any decision about the team whether it was the vision or the details was made by all seven of them. If they weren't in it together then it didn't happen.

Later on down the line it was deemed that it was Namjoon's job was to keep everyone accountable. Controlling their behavior as well as the narrative for the group was more than he'd bargained for. However after everything they did and sacrificed to be at this point in their careers Namjoon was glad to do it. Even if he never planned on leading them into the future, he'd do all he could to protect them. He did it back then when they were broke, and would do it now that they were wealthy. They started this together and he couldn't imagine living this life with any other group of friends.

 They started this together and he couldn't imagine living this life with any other group of friends

"You guys see what's going on here?" Namjoon pointed to the door.

"I do...it looks delicious. We haven't had fun in America in a while." Jimin snickered.

"Should we play?" He pulled out his infamous white book shaking it playfully.