Genres

So this page will be all about genres and I may introduce the book twice but that is intentional. Okay! Let's get into it!!!

Paranormal

Cupids Match by LEPalphreyman - So this series is really good and I'll add the author incase you want to read it. Here's the blurb:

"He's mythologically hot, a little bit wicked, almost 100% immortal. And he'll hit you right in the heart . . .---Lila Black doesn't believe in matchmaking, let alone soul mates. So why is she constantly being hassled by the Cupids Matchmaking Service? But this gilded, cherub-bedecked dating agency isn't exactly what it seems . . . and it's about to turn Lila's entire world upside down. It turns out that Cupids Matchmaking is the real deal. As in, it's run by actual cupids―who don't look at all like they do in the paintings―and they have a serious problem with Lila's "match." Because this guy shouldn't be in the system. He shouldn't have a match. And while he's irresistibly hot, he's also incredibly dangerous. Because Lila's true love match is Cupid. The original bad boy of love. And he wants her. Now Lila's once-normal teenaged world has exploded into a mythological nightmare overrun by crime-lord sirens, wrathful cupid hit men, magic arrows that cause no end of trouble, and a mischievous, not-so-angelic love god she can't seem to stop herself from falling for . . ." So! maybe you'll like this. This is a series so you can read more if you want!

Next-Door Incubus by beautifullybrutal - (WARNING!!! This one includes a bit of smut. If you like smut, read this!) It's a really good book although it's just a teaser. It's kinda sad really... Anyways, here's the blurb:

"Next-Door Incubus is PUBLISHED on Amazon as a paperback and an ebook. This is just a preview.Dani never expects to meet her hot new neighbor, Eros, for the first time wearing only her underwear. And she definitely never expects to dream of him as a demon with large, curved horns and an insatiable hunger for her. For the sake of her boyfriend and for her own sanity, Dani's determined to avoid Eros at all costs. But there's one problem: she can't seem to stay away from him. He's haunting her nights with his devilish black eyes and he's hiding a dangerous secret that may cost Dani her life. Next-Door Incubus is a paranormal romance novel written by Destiny Diess. It is the first book in the Becoming Lust Trilogy." It's also a trilogy so you can read both teasers.

That's all the paranormal books that I know of and are really amazing. 

Romance

Rooming with Royals by Dark-Shadow - This is a book that recently caught my eye and it's about a girl that rooms with royal supernatural creatures It's highest rank is #19 in fantasy and I really recommend it. Here's the summary of the book;

"Four guys , hot guys rooming with you and that's not all , they're princes. Supernatural princes. As if that wasn't enough , I might as well have feelings for one if them. But he'd never notice a girl like me. Afterall , he's a demon prince soon to be king and I'm a normal human; aren't I ?" It's amazing and you should read it!

The Alpha And His Possession [BXB] by nojamsbts - nojamsbts is an amazing author and she makes the best books and this book is in a series but this one was my favourite out of all of them. Here's the summary;"Killian King; cold, distant, dominant, and possessive over what's his is top dog at school and known as the bad boy, so what happens when Finnick Green, the nerdy shy and socially awkward boy, trips into his life and creates an uproar that leaves his alpha wolf trembling." It's very intriguing and keeps you at the edge of your seat. I 100% recommend this book to romance and LGBTQ+ lovers.

The Brothers | Illicit Desires #3 by JaysArmy - this one is mature so if you don't really read mature books that's fine but here is what this book is about:

"Exotically innocent Lydia did not expect her father's new girlfriend to have two devilishly sexual sons. Sinn and Nikolas have finally found their perfect little sex kitten and no law is going to stop them from keeping her even if everything they plan to do is forbidden... "You're our's sweetheart..." Sinn & Nikolas Silvetti." I loved this one! I read about... 10 times? I dunno but it was amazing!Prince Leonardo's' Virtues by AmazingDaydreamer - this one is also mature but not as many intense and mature parts.