❝⸻ROUND 2

Okay, people, I hope everyone is doing well and had a nice time in the first round

So here we are, in the Second Round of the battle!

Welcome To Round Two Of The Artifice Graphic War!

Things will get tougher as the war progresses to the second round. So, are we becoming thrilled or simply tensed?
We decided to have a Disney-related prompt; does it seem simple?

So, you may think that round 2 and the theme is Disney? Come on, they are for children!

No, no, no!

This has a Disney connection, but with a TWIST!

So, here's the prompt!

Prompt For Round Two⇏

Twisted Childhood

Title :: "I am not (your character's name)" -- (e.g. I am not Alice)

Subtitle :: Optional

Author :: Put your name as the author, include the name of the graphics war on the cover somewhere.

Color scheme :: Any

Face Claim :: (You cannot select your own character who is not on the list, but you may use one from the list.)

Plot :: The options are shown below.

Character: Minnie Mouse

Twist: anything involving murdering Mickey or being a badass.

Character: Snow White

Twist: She either eats the apple rebelliously or becomes the wicked queen herself.

Character: Peter Pan

Twist: He is an adult, or he is still a kid, but he looks like a slob.

Character: Aladdin

Twist: He may be a genie or the wicked Sultan.

Character: Woody (Toy Story)

Twist: He is either an astronaut toy or a human, whereas Andy is a toy.

Character: Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Twist: She resembles a siren or a sea witch.

Character: Rapunzel

Twist: Her hair isn't for healing, but rather for killing, or her hair isn't blonde or straight.

You must choose one of the above characters!

Requirements :: The theme should match the your twist.
The dimensions should be 512 x 800 px.

Reminders⇏

1. Mention here, which character you've chosen.

2. Please read the prompt carefully, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

3. The three participants with the lowest scores will be disqualified during this round.

4. Make sure to send your graphics to EireneCommunity 's private message.

5. Your artwork must include a watermark; we will not be held liable for plagiarism.

Deadline: November 2nd, 2021

Questions →