Chaptar 5

Oliver's P.O.V

••••••••••••••••1••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••5••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up in someone's arms. It was nice though, like I'd never be let go again. I snuggled into whom evers chest I was in and groaned.

"You awake?" then I realized I was at Jake's house, on him... I shot up and stared at him. He smiled at me and chuckled softly, then it hit me like a brick, I was sitting on his dick. I blushed and looked at him intensely.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't r-realize-" he cut me off.

"It's alright, but do you know you move around in your sleep? A lot..." I blushed even more and looked away.

"Sh-shut up!" he laughed again and sat up, I was still on him. I blushed again when I saw how close we were.

"Why? You're so cute when you're all frustrated and embarrassed," he winked at me. I rolled my eyes my hands were on his abs. His well, toned, nice abs. I got off him.

"Whatever, leave me alone," I sighed, waving him off. I laid back in my side of the bed and cuddled with the blankets. Only one of my legs was out and it was brought up to my chest.

"Also, did you know you're a cuddler?" I blushed and nodded. "In your sleep you were cuddling with me, a lot."

"I-It's only because I'm used to it..." his head shot to me and he stared at me curiously.

"With who?" he asked suspiciously and curiously.

"No one!" I buried my head in my blankets and didn't look up until he moved the blankets away from me. I pouted and reached out, trying to get them back.

"Who, Oliver?" I pouted and looked down. I can't tell him it's my stuffed animal... Can I?

"I-It's my big bear, my huge stuffie!" I grinned childishly. "But what if... it wasn't my teddy bear?"

I winked at him and wiggled my eyebrows. He blushed at the thought and tensed for a minute as it hit him what I just said.

"D-Don't tease me like that!" he blushed and shook his head, getting out of the bed.

I looked at his body and realized he didn't have a shirt on, my jaw dropped and I gasped, covering my mouth.

"What?" he asked, turning to me.

"W-When did your shirt come off?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, last night. It was hot," I sighed in relief and rested my head on the pillow.

"So, am I going to school?" he came over beside my side of the bed and picked me up. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yes, you are," I opened my eyes slightly and looked at him with disbelief.

"I-I am?" he nodded and set me down.

"Okay, now what are you going to wear?" I bit my lip and shrugged.

"I don't know, why don't you figure that out while I sleep a little longer," I jumped back in the bed and snuggled with the blankets again. Jake sighed and walked towards me.

"Okay, so you don't want to go to school? Alright, that's fine by me," I looked up at him and pouted.

"I-I do! I'm just so damn lazy..." he chuckled and leaned over me.

"Would you prefer it if I changed you?" I gasped and shot up.

"No!" I got off the bed and walked to his room which was right next to mine. "Lets see, where's the cloths that are too small for you?"

"I don't know! I don't keep track of these things, that's what the maids are for!" I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I started at the back of the closet and found nothing that would fit me. Or it'd fit me but it would be ugly. I got up from his floor, I had been trying to sort things out. But that didn't work very well. Jake came and sat beside me.

"Hi," I shrugged nervously.

"Hey, do you want me to drop you off at your house for some cloths?" I got up and nodded.

"Yeah, that'd be nice," I sighed and began walking to the stairs. Jake grabbed his car keys and ran after me. I chuckled and jumped in the car. "Ok, so I live-"

He cut me off. "I know where you live..."

I stared at him awkwardly for a long period of time. "Creep," I mumbled under my breath.

He chuckled. "I am not!"

"Says the one who knows were I live..." he gently pushed me and began driving again.

"Oh, shut up. It's not like I stalk you."

"Really? 'Cause that's not the way it sounds," he shook his head and laughed a little more. I chuckled and turned on the radio. Somebody was on.

"I wanna rock with somebody
I wanna take shots with somebody." the song sang. I actually kind of liked this song. He parked the car as he pulled up by my house.

"Damn it," I growled as I saw the two Mustangs in the drive way. "Am I going to have to sneak in Jakey Cakey?" I teased.

"Yes, you will, and don't tease me like that!" he whimpered.

I smirked and stuck my tongue out. I walked up to my door and unlocked it quietly. Knowing my parents, they'd probably be working in their office or in bed, getting over sex. I shut the door quietly and began walking up the huge stairs.

"Master Oliver-" Karl greeted, but I stopped him from saying anything else by 'shushing' him.

"I'm not supposed to be here, don't tell anyone and make sure you tell all the other maids and butlers to not tell mom and dad, got it?" he nodded and walked off to do his job.

I walked down the huge hall and saw my mom and dad in their room, naked. Under the sheets of course. I walked into my room and grabbed my duffle bag. I began threw my cloths in the bag, not really paying attention to what I was putting in there. I zipped the bag and headed back down stairs. A maid saw me and just kept walking. Good, Karl did his job well. I exited the house and back into Jakes Corvette.

"Done," I sighed, throwing my bag in the back.

"Nice, in and out, that the way it's supposed to be done," I tried so hard to hold in my laughter, but failed miserably. I began bending over because I was laughing so hard, my sides began to hurt. Once he realized what I was laughing at, he blushed and began laughing nervously.

"Dude!" I exclaimed, "Alright, drive. Lets get to school, I need to talk to Ellie."

"Um, I was meaning to ask you last night, but then you fell asleep, so can I ask it now?" I shrugged.

"Sure, hit me," he kept his eyes on the road and didn't look at me not once.

"Do you mind if I switch my classes to yours?" I stared at him, speechless for a moment.

"Why?"

"T-To spend more time together and... you know-" I cut him off.

"Actually, no one ever said that I wanted to spend time with you, maybe I'm just really good at cooperating with people like you," I shrugged, stating the obvious. I looked at him and realized, I probably just broke his heart. "No, wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to be mean!"

He didn't say anything, just kept his eyes on the road. He stopped the car once we were at his house and got out, leaving me in the car all alone. I got out and ran up to him.

"I-I'm sorry..." I stuttered.

"Its fine," he replied dully, shrugging. I looked at him sadly and walked in the house. I ran up to my room and threw on my cloths. I walked downstairs, waited for Jake to come down. He came down and we hopped in the car, driving off to school.

Damn I hope his mood gets better... Because this is just stupid.

OMG sorry its short... Sorry

'Kimikimi--OUT