39.

21 days before tour

Luke's pov

I woke up the next morning feeling bright and more chirpier than ever. Last night after we went back into the club we stayed for another two hour before racing home.

Racing through the front door maeves lips were locked on mine. She pushed me back only breaking the kiss to close to the door. Once she had done so she jumped into my arms.

I know I think it a lot but last night was the best sex of my life. When we entered the house we barely made it to the bedroom before Maeve was ripping off my shirt. We were barely on the couch before I tore the bottem half of her dress.

Lifting the bottem half of her dresss up with urgency I grabbed at her backside. I took her ass into my hands squeezing them before laying a hard slap down. She yelped while I pulled at the dress trying to get it off her. Somehow I pulled too hard and the area I was tugging at tore at the seems.

We had the best sex on my couch, the same couch I had woken up on. Looking around I saw the mess we made. We had both chucked the cushions and pillows off, they were scattered on the floor. Our clothes littered the back of the couch.

Maeve was asleep in my arms. Her gentle breathing, like a soothing melody. They were in complete contrast to the sounds she made last night.

"luke" She moaned as I went down between her legs. A soft sound escaped her mouth as I lapsed my tongue over her clit.

Fuck, I got hard just thinking about last night. We fucked three times last night, I'm not sure what came over us but each time one of us came we just kept going.

Bent over on the couch Maeve was clutching the cushions as I thrusted into her. The back of my calfs grazed the coffee table each time I pulled out of her. Her legs we're inching further apart as the build was becoming unbearable.

When she tightened in release around me I found my own climax. I pulled out and stood over her as she breathed heavily. Still bent over her ass looked perfect. Getting on my knees I pulled her legs towards me. When she was right by my face I placed a kiss down on her ass.

She made a surprised sound as I latched onto her skin and bit her. I smacked her other cheek as I let go. I looked down at her center, the inside of of her thighs were covered with not only her cum, but mine.

I licked long streaks up her thighs. She let out another pleasurable sigh as i licked up her center. I went to pull away but she spoke.

"Don't stop." I looked over at her face that was resting on the back of the couch.

"Aren't you very sensitive?" I asked staring into her beautiful green eyes.

"Yes but in the best possible way." She breathed. It didn't take me long before I had buried my face between her legs again.

I looked down at her sleeping face and ran my thumb along her cheek. She had the softest skin, so soft and smooth. I wanted to keep her by my side forever and protect her.

I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss in the corner of her mouth.

Taking a moment to stop my aggressive thrusting I bent down and placed a kiss on the corner of her mouth. With her legs bent by the knee and laying on her side Maeve turned her head as far as she could and kissed me. I continued my movements inside of her and continued fucking her.

She kissed me hard and passionately as her body shuddered, her legs twitched and both our orgasms approached. Her lips stilled as her build hit its peak and she free dived into the pleasure I was giving her.