Chapter 7

Akaza's POV:

I continue to walk down the silver bridge as I ponder over what to do. Suddenly, something, or rather someone, appears in my head.

That good-looking girl who was having a civilized conversation with Douma...

I shake my head profusely as I know they're just friends and nothing more, right?

I had no idea why I was visiting the outdoors more often rather than just stay inside the infinity fortress, or killing demon slayers who dared to get in my way. 

I stumble upon the same house I saw Douma and that girl in as I finish walking.

Oh come on! What is it with me wandering absent-mindedly to this house in specific?!

I hastily thought as I immediately started walking in the other direction, that is until I heard voices. They belonged to a grown man, and two other women, they were slo coming from the inside of the mansion.

This generally isn't like me to snoop on mortals, but I was curious as to what they were saying, so I found a window to the room, and peeked behind it so I wouldn't be seen.

"...Sara are you alright? You seem grumpier than usual..." an adorable girl with a high ponytail and pink-and-blue hair said looking down at her feet, nervously folding her hands behind her back.

"...I'm fine Kokomi, just tired..." the girl who was apparently named Sara said back in response, in a seemingly calmer tone than last timeI heard her voice. However, I still couldn't see where the male voices owner was, maybe he'd left the conversation?

Then I see him.

The same bastard who makes everything worse than it should be.

Douma.

I scowl as he starts talking about how impressive both of their fighting tactics were, while Sara looks annoyed, Kokomi looks grateful to be hearing it from him.

I face away from the window as I take my leave and vanish before sunrise comes.

----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's POV:

Douma looks at the window, uncertain whether he heard or saw someone there, but heeds no detail to it and leaves the room as he concluded his discussion with Kokomi-san and Sara-kun.

He continues walking to find a rather attractive woman talking to Kamisato-san. She had dark purple hair with bright purple tips, and a long braid that stretched all the way to her ankles. She looked just as serious as Muzan-sama and wore expensive garments. 

Next to the Kamisato-san was a boy with black decorations on his forehead, with blonde, fluffy hair and a bright-red coat. The room the three were talking in also contained a rather strange boy with animal ears, and a very short shirt. Douma was uncertain on whether he was demon or not, but still shrugged and let it go. 

There was a similar person like the boy in the room as well, she had pink-ish hair, with a red-and-white kimono and decorative earrings. Placed next to her was a boy with fluffy white hair and a red stripe with a long red cape, and autumn leaves surrounding him. 

Douma was so invested in these people that he had to go there and meet them. He  practically  ran down the stairs leading to the said room, and gazed at all the people he hadn't met before. As he softly opened the door, nearly everyone n the room, except the boy with fluffy white hair turned to look at him.

Vertigo-chan was the first one to speak.

"Douma, hello! What a coincidence, right when I was about to tell them abut you." She said in a casual sweet, crisp tone. 

She then introduced him to everyone in the room, the woman with long purple hair being Raiden Sogun, (they call her Ei for short) the man in the red cape being Thoma, the woman with pink hair and the short boy being Yae Miko and Gorou, (Vertigo had already explained how those two came into the world as hybrids), and the boy with fluffy white hair being Kazuha.

They all seemed like professional demon slayers, yet none of them wore the uniform. That fact still puzzled Douma, as he was sure they'd have enough training to surpass the Mizunoto rank.

"Perfect! You've already met everyone, the only person missing now is Sayu, unfortunately she's resting." Vertigo told Douma in a re-assuring way.

Slowly, one by one people left the room until there was only empty silence, waiting to be replaced by cheerful talking some other day.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Douma's POV:

I decide to get to know the woman named Raiden Shogun first, as she reminded me of master quite a lot.

"You came to see my battle tactics I take it?" she asked in a serious demanding tone that intrigued me.

"That is correct!" I responded in my ordinary, jubilant voice.

"Very well, I suppose I can show you a few forms of mine then. However I must admit, you seem more intrigued than any other ordinary person, or even any slayer to see my battle moves, why is that?" She questioned me at the end, her serious stare remaining the same.

 I know I shouldn't be helping demon slayers, however I simply can't help being intrigued by this group in specific. "I find you all interesting is all, and if you don't mind telling me our breathing style, I'd gladly like to hear it!" I said with a huge smile that spread from ear to ear.

She eyeballed me for a moment before sighing and complying to my question. "It's a direct derivative from Thunder Breathing, I prefer calling it Electro Breathing."(Shut up I got lazy with the names) Ei-san stated matter-of-factly.

I nod in her response as we reached the indoor area where Kokomi and Sara-san were earlier. Out of nowhere, she pulls out some sort of strange sword and starts jabbing at the air with fast skills and abilities. I like the way she fights; quick to get over with and straight to to the point, much like her personality.

She then starts her breathing stances and then I see instead of the yellow that thunder breathing permits, it's purple and a type of eye-shaped object appears over her, along with tiny purple marbles that surround her in a circle going from her head to her thighs.

The tips of hair hair had started to glow as well, and out of nowhere she started fighting me. This came to no surprise however, as she did shout a warning before trying to jab my neck over 100 times a second.

"Woah! You're fast Shogun-san!" Douma said as he dodged the attacks at the last second, almost as if taunting her. She frowned slightly and started a new form, this one clearly more powerful due to the fact that the area around her started to get electrifying. 

I looked closely and couldn't believe what I saw; Shogun-san had pulled a katana out of her chest and started using that to fight me instead, with 1,000 jabs a second this time. 

I nearly got my head sliced off because I was in absolute awe of what she did.

We were nearing the end and she didn't look tired at all, me on the other hand, was almost sweating due to all of that moving around. 'This girl has to be made of stone to do that without being out of breath.' I thought to myself as I breathed steadily and talked to her. 

She ended up being very similar to Muzan-sama, only she wasn't as cruel, or malicious as he was, and obviously wasn't a demon.

She bowed and took her leave as I sat there wondering what everyone else might be like.

------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1274

WHOOOO! Another one down, sorry for not updating everyone, I was grounded and got my laptop taken away, so I might be updating a little less frequently, keep that in mind! ^^ 

Anyways, love you little Tellietubbies, thank you all for the votes and comments, they are swaggy, and have a day full of your favorite ships <3

- Sincerely, Author-Sama