Chapter 9

(Italics = thinking)
       Steve p.o.v
Tony was sleeping on me and I was freaking out. Tony's sleeping on me and I didn't notice till he started snoring a bit, what should I do once he wakes up, is he going to be mad at me or....I'm probably over thinking this. Tony started moving so picked him up and walked to his room I asked F.R.Y.D.A.Y to open the door, after they opened the door I walked in and put Tony down. I was about to walk out when Tony grabbed my hand, he was mumbling something that I couldn't hear so I laid down and put the covers on us. I feel asleep right after.

After it was morning I heard some noise so I looked around and saw some of the team in here I was embarrassed a bit but I asked what was happening and they told me to look down on my chest so I did that and I saw Tony in my arms soundly  sleeping. It's no wonder my hands are hurting. Tony was still sleeping so I asked the team to get out in the nicest way possible and they did Natasha told me she's making breakfast later. I said ok and turned back to Tony enjoying the moment that probably will never happen. I felt really happy about last night and glad I was able to help. I fell asleep after some time.

Sorry it's short I got writers block I'll see you guys Saturday (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)