Chapter 37: Accidents

Wang Huamin and Xu Jun opened their mouths and looked at their boss's hot and bold animal in disbelief. Does Queen Fan have it? Too great, the boss usually looks like oil and salt, but he didn't expect it to be so rippling when he was vigorous. Sure enough, the boss is extraordinary!

    Su Yue hurriedly supported Qu Leng’s thigh and straightened up in a panic, but heard Qu Leng’s painful and refreshing voice. Only then did he realize that there was something hard under his hand. Su Yue’s face was numb, and his eyes looked down. The corners of the mouth twitched, the brow twitched, the head twitched, and the whole body was about to twitch. Nima! Wasn't it the big thing that she was holding in her hand?

    Su Yue almost wanted to cry, she definitely didn't mean it, she just accidentally pressed the wrong place. She really didn't deliberately measure his size.

    He hurriedly removed his hand, but somehow when he left, his hand squeezed unwillingly! A husky moan came again.

    Su Yue patted her own right hand vigorously. How could you do this... but squeeze its hardness while making your own claim! Okay, although she does feel itchy now.

    Forgive her, a twenty-year-old woman who has never seen a little virgin who has ever touched her before, for the curiosity and the little commotion in her heart!

    Glancing at the wound on the cold abdominal muscles, Su Yue suddenly felt something was wrong, it was too wrong! How did you become like this? Concentration is so bad? It seems to be the moment when I just upgraded to level four....... Suddenly it was like losing control of the body and directly biting Qu Leng's...abdominal muscles! As for the next series... it was unexpected!

    However, now I have calmed down, and I don’t have the feeling of wanting to eat people anymore! Su Yue also didn't understand, could it be covered up only at the moment of promotion?

    Well, she just hopes that when she is promoted next time, she won't give her this situation again!

    Su Yue was alone thinking about her loss of control, but it was suffering from Qu Leng, a virgin twenty-five-year-old and virgin man who was swayed by her.

    Looking at Su Yue who ignored him, a gleam of light flashed in Qu Leng's eyes, and then he folded his legs to cover up somewhere where his head was still high. It's just that somewhere I can still feel the sensation and temperature of her touch.

    Looking at the shirt that was stained red with blood on the cold abdominal muscles again, Su Yue felt a little apologetic, but when he saw the bulge out, he pulled the corner of his mouth again. This cold-hearted man shouldn't Is it a masochist? She bit him and bleeds, and he can harden with excitement...

    But Su Yue still got up and took out a medicine cabinet from the room. Of course, it was actually taken out of the space and placed in front of Qu Leng. , Reached out to lift Qu Leng's shirt, and as soon as his hand touched his shirt, he was grasped by Qu Leng.

    ——It's hot!

    Looking up, the sparkling charming eyes collided with the phoenix eyes surging under the dark tide-sparks are everywhere!

    "Ahem, I just want to detoxify your wound, and then bandage it. I don't want to pinch your big thing!" Nima! After finishing talking, Su Yue almost wanted to slap herself in the face. What was she talking about, how could she have a darker and darker description.

    She would never admit that she felt a little bit shy the moment he looked at him with deep eyes.

    Qu Leng stared at Su Yue closely, his lips uttered two words, "No!" The combination of slightly hoarse and cold voices, inexplicably sexy, made Su Yue's little heart start to commotion again. NS.

    "Uh...that...you need to use it, after all, I bit your place!" Su Yue insisted.

    "Yes, I would think that you are begging for me, so I won't be polite!" Qu Leng left a sentence, and immediately asked Su Yue to straighten up and hurriedly said: "Then you should wipe the wound yourself. "

    After speaking, my hand broke free from Qu Leng's hot big hand, and he groaned inwardly, begging for joy... begging for joy? What is the structure of the brain? How did you think about it?

    When they looked up, they saw Wang Huamin and Xu Jun's wretched expressions. They tried their best to cold their faces and said, "You misunderstood! We didn't do anything!" Unfortunately, it didn't affect Wang Huamin and Xu Jun. Instead, they used one. The deputy looked at her with an expression of'we know you didn't do anything, just grabbed that one'.

    She almost didn't vomit blood, her indifferent, domineering image was completely ruined!

    Let's not mention this little episode for the time being. The RV galloped all the way, and finally left the Fuji market in T province at dinner time and arrived at Dazhou in T province. I found an empty location and stopped the RV. After everyone had dinner and filled their stomachs, they continued to drive towards D Province.

    At night, a few men were still driving in rotation, and finally when the sky was shining, they reached the boundary of D province-Huangyan Town. After passing through this small town, they arrived at Hongyang City, D province, which was their final destination. .

    Su Yue looked at entering the familiar and unfamiliar place in Province D, and she felt a slight shock. This is her hometown, where her mother is. I don't know how excited her mother will be when she sees her next time! Thinking of this, Su Yue looked at the road ahead expectantly, and the corners of her mouth were happily conjured up.

    This scene happened to fall in Qu Leng's dull eyes, and the softest smile from his heart made him a little stunned.

    Su Yue turned around and saw Qu Leng, and suddenly realized that they were going to City B, and asked: "Are you sure you are going to City B? Or..."

    Before Su Yue finished speaking, Qu Leng was cold. He spit out a cold sentence, "No! Just in D province!"

    "Ah? The boss didn't go to city B? Didn't you say that the safety measures in city B are better, so you decided to go to city B, now we Why don't you go there again?" Wang Zhuang's loud voice sounded, and he slowly shut his mouth when he saw the boss's horrible gaze.

    Well, he doesn't want to go to City B yet, he just wants to follow the older sister and have meat! He still wants to marry Xiao Min back as his wife, and he doesn't want to leave either. Since the boss says he can’t leave, that’s great, haha!

    Su Yue was stunned for a moment, and the words of persuasion couldn't be said in her throat. Well, don't go to Province B. It's best to stay in the same place with yourself. You will get a month before you get close to the water tower, and you have to collect him as soon as possible.

    "Then when you get to Province D, where are you going to go?" Su Yue still pretended and asked with restraint. In fact, she had already settled her mind. No matter what he said, she had a way to prevent him from leaving.

    "Follow you!" Qu Leng glanced at Su Yue, who was sly shining in his eyes, and said faintly.

    Uh, well, it seems that I don't need to say anything anymore.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes