𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ━ the one with all nine

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

[ 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 ]
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

━━━━━ ⊹⊱ ☂︎ ⊰⊹ ━━━━━

❝ 𝑾𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑨𝑮𝑬 𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬. 𝑾𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼
𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑵 𝑮𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 ❞
my chemical romance

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

HAPPINESS IS A NINE LETTER WORD and through sheer coincidence, that is the exact number of children that made up the unconventional family in search of it.

Unfortunately for the Hargreeves, attaining such doesn't exactly come as easy.

We all know how the story goes: life is a bitch, time is fickle, and the list of misfortunate events only goes on and on even for the extraordinary. But like the famous artist who was driven to madness, Vincent van Gogh once said, "What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"

And what is courage if not for the perseverance to carry on despite the fear?

Before we dwell on any of that, however, let's take a step back and rewind to how everything came to be.

There's plenty to talk about: the beginning of it all, the end that awaits them, and this ludicrous thing called fate.

IT STARTS on the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989 when 43 children were born around the world. This was unusual only in the fact that none of the women who had given birth to them were pregnant when the day first began.

It was said that all of these children had been gifted with extraordinary abilities, and for that very reason, Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many as possible.