𝚅 𝙸 𝚂 𝙸 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝚂

Aurora Rosier ____________________________

Aurora Rosier
____________________________

"Aurora"someone spoke as they shook me awake.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Marcus in front of me.

"What".

"You should go up to your room Mattheo has very important guests coming today"he responded.

I looked at the clock and it was 7am I had fell asleep around 3:30am so I was exhausted.

I woke up the two elves and gave them there dresses.Marcus watched as they looked so happy.They ran and hugged me.

"thank you Aurora"they both said.

I hugged them back "it's no problem"

I packed up the things and put them in the laundry cupboard because it was where we kept clothe related things.

I walked out the cupboard and took off my hoodie as it was really warm in the house.I had a crop top on underneath it so I wasn't bothered about anyone seeing me.

I looked at the floor as I walked threw the kitchen with a glass of water.I walked out the door and bumped into someone dropping the glass.

It shattered at my feet and I kneeled down to pick it up.Before I got the chance to clean up the glass was gone.

I looked up and saw the two boys from the party standing in front of me.

"Who do we have here"one of them asked.

I didn't say anything and stood up from the floor and went to walk away.One of them grabbed my wrist pulling me back and then slammed me into the wall.

I closed my eyes in fear and tried my best to hide it.

"Name"he spat I could feel him breathing against my neck.

"Aurora"

He let me go and I quickly ran up the stairs as I made my way up a tear escaped my eye.I made my way to my room and almost bumped into Mattheo.He walked out his study and stopped before I could bump into him.

I quickly wiped away the tear and tried to make my way round him so he wouldn't question me.

He moved in front of me so I couldn't move.He was examining me before he finally spoke.

"What happened to you"he asked I could tell he was looking down at me but I refused to look up.

"Your friends are here" I replied before pushing him out the way and walking to my room.

I couldn't hear his footsteps so I assumed he didn't follow me, I was wrong he grabbed my wrist and stopped me before backing me into the wall.

He had a hand at each side of my head and his leg was in between mine preventing me from moving.

"Speak".

"I was going to my room and I bumped into someone and dropped a glass so I kneeled down and as I was about to pick up the glass it disappeared, I looked up and saw two of them dressed in black suits."I paused talking a breathe.

"he asked my name but I didn't want to tell him and I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and slammed me into a wall. He then got so close that he was practically breathing the same air as me and demanded my name so I just told him Aurora and nothing else."

He looked furious, without saying anything he walked away.I walked into my room and got into bed.

I fell asleep not long after as I was exhausted.

Mattheo Riddle
_____________________________

I was furious when she spoke about what they done.I paced down the hallway ignoring everyone in my path.

I stormed down the stairs and made my way to the lounge.I searched everywhere for them and they were gone.I wanted to make sure it was who I thought it was so I walked back up to her room.

I walked in and there she was sound asleep on her bed.I moved closer and sat down on the edge of the bed.She started to wake up, I noticed she had bags under her eyes like she hadn't slept.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Is something wrong"she asked her voice raspy.She tried to stay awake but I could see how tired she was.

"What did these two boys look like"I asked looking over to her.

"I could only really see one of them, he was tall tanned and had like medium/dark brown hair."

She took a drink off her water and looked over at me.

"Why are you so tired".

"I got lonely last night so I went downstairs and I saw how ripped and dirty Effie and her wee friends clothes were so we made new clothes and I fell asleep next to them on the floor at like 3:30am"she spoke yawning after it.

I placed my hands on her cheeks holding her head up from falling down.She smiled at me as her eyes kept shutting and opening.

I kissed her on the forehead "it's okay, go back to sleep and I'll come get you later for dinner"

She lay down and within seconds she was asleep.I pulled her duvet over her and left the room quietly so it didn't wake her again.
______________________________