The Once and Future Slab

Sam had made it to Thousand Cuts and was met with bandits.

Bandits: Intruder! We got an intruder!

Slab King: Intruder, huh? Sounds like Hyperion sent another assassin! Alright boys: fight like badasses, or die like bitches!

Roland: You'll have to fight through the slabs to reach the King, be careful

Sam takes out his swords and starts slashing everyone to pieces with ease. And the Slab King didn't seem too happy about it.

Slab King: I tried to keep to myself, but nooo! You just HAD to kill Dusty! You wanna treat me like a bandit, that's EXACTLY WHAT I'M GONNA BE!

Suddenly someone whispers something to him.

Slab King: What do you mean he ain't from Hyperion? Ohhh, must be a new recruit! Alright boys, let's put him through the ringer!

Sam: Wait what?

Roland: Oh yeah. The Slab King won't talk to you unless you join his gang. Just survive whatever initiation he's got planned for you, then give him the note

Sam fights through hoards and hoards of bandits and makes it to a building where he sees a massive mountain of a man with muscles on his muscles sitting on top a throne, he thought that be the Slab King.

Slab King: You made it to my throne room recruit, but now it's time for the real initiation! Slabs! RIP HIM UUUUP!

Slabs come out of nowhere and attack.

Slab King: You idiots always wanted to fight another Vault Hunter, well now's your chance!

Sam demonstrates his skills to the Slab King and seemed pretty impressed. Sam gets in close to a bandit and snaps his neck.

Slab King: Damn!

Sam then pulls out his swords and starts slashing everyone up. Limbs and were flying all over the place and the Slab King was enjoying the carnage.

Slab King: I haven't seen moves like that in years

Sam kept on killing the bandits like he was walking through the park.

Slab King: You call yourselves badasses? The Vault Hunter is wiping the floor with you!

Sam easily kills a bruiser and slams his dead body onto a psycho midget crushing him.

Slab King: If you Slabs can't wreck some random recruit, how the hell are you gonna hurt Jack? By cramping his trigger finger?

Sam sees a raging Goliath and gets in close to him and rips his head off, he falls to the ground dead among his allies. That was the last of them.

Sam: Is that all of them? Am I good now?

Slab King: You killed some of my best friends just to get to me. I only got one thing to say to you

The Slab King stands up.

Slab King: That. Was. AWESOME!!

He removes his helmet and jumps down.

Slab King: You are the biggest badass of all time! And you survived initiation, I'm proud to call you a Slab! I am the Slab King, but my name is Brick. So whatchu want?

Sam: I have a message from Roland

Brick: Roland huh? I was wondering when Roland would call in that favor. What does he need?

Sam hands Brick the note.

Brick: So, the bunker. Now that you're one of us, my buzzards could help you take her down. I'm in!

Sam: Awesome!

Jack: So, the Vault Hunter me the slabs. What a lovely opportunity to kill two bandits with one mortar assault!

Suddenly the ground shook.

Slab Bandit: King, he's using mortars again! He's using mortars!

Brick: Aw, crap! Slab, we gotta stop those mortars!

They rush out of the throne room.

Brick: Jack must've dropped some beacons to guide the mortars! If we don't destroy the beacons we're dead!

They run towards the beacons and take out loaders in the process, they see one of the beacons up ahead.

Sam: It has a shield!?

Brick: No problem, I got this!

Brick punches the shield and destroys it.

Sam: Woah..

Brick: I punch my problems! Now let's destroy this thing!

Sam destroys the first beacon and they go off to find the next one, mortars drop all around them as they narrowly avoid getting hit by them. They destroy another beacon.

Jack: Goddammit bots! Get 'em away from the beacons!

Hundreds of loaders surround them but with their combined skills and strength, the bots were all destroyed and they take out the last beacon

Jack: Oh come on bots! It's just a kid and a walking slab of meat! How hard is it to kill them!?

Sam: If it's so easy to kill me, then why don't you do it yourself?

Jack: You're not worth my time kid, it's easier to clean up the mess with bots

Sam and Brick make it to the fast travel station, they started laughing and cheering.

Brick: Man! I haven't had fun like that in a long time! Badass job today slab

Sam: Thanks, your highness

Brick chuckles.

Brick: I like you kid, let's get to Sanctuary

They go to Sanctuary and return to Roland, it was an awkward reunion.

Brick: Roland

Roland: Brick

Brick: Never thought I'd be back here. Last time we talked, you didn't sound to eager to see me again

Roland: Time's changed. We need all the help we can get

Brick: Even from a bloodthirsty psychopath?

Roland: Who called you that? Jack?

Brick: No. You did, three years ago

Roland: Oh.. sorry. It's good to have you back Brick

Brick: Good to be back

Lilith: Aaaaand kiss

Mordecai chuckles.

Mordecai: Seriously

Sam: So what's next? We still need to get past that door that'll only open for Jack

Angel appears.

Angel: Sorry to interrupt but I can help with that. Get to the city of Opportunity. To breach the final door to my chambers, you'll need to be Jack. That means passing a bio-scan, and speaking a password in his voice. If you can kill one of Jack's body doubles in Opportunity, I can get you through that door

Roland: It's the best lead we got, be careful

Sam nods and heads out to Opportunity.