Chifuyu M.

bmw

if you're Filipino try playing the background music while reading this, enjoy!

giving y'all timeskip toman that we never had

It's Oct 31th having a party with toman at Sano's  household. You're all set up and ready to go just waiting for your boyfriend chifuyu.

You two decided to try new things such as cosplaying victor and emily from the corpse bride.

You have those amazing tits that make chifuyu weak, everytime you show him your tits there's no way he could resist

But now you want to behave and not to tease your boyfriend especially that you're going to a party.

You heard his car outside of you apartment he's standing in front of his car waiting for his beloved girlfriend.

"you're here, my love" he says and get your hands "here you go" he opens the door for you "thank you, fuyu".

"anything for my lady".

"so how's your preparation without my help?" you teased him even though you know he can do his thing without your help.

"actually kinda boring without you but why not we should do something exciting, hmm?"

You already knew what's gonna happen next, you smiled at him and give him a kiss "love, stop teasing me" he says. You just love when you see him being himself everytime you tease him.

"alright should I give my mommy some prize for being extremely gorgeous tonight?" chifuyu says then he stopped the car, since you're 2years older than him he calls you mommy you ain't complaining tho.

you're not that big and not that small so you're really comfortable with his car, you sat on his face as you feel his heavy breath.

"we got a nice view here, huh" he says as he start licking your clit "how are you there?, do you feel uncomfortable?" he asked, "no, I'm fine here just go ahead".

He laughs "hahaha you're needy, mommy". Chifuyu knows the word "mommy" turns you on that's why he used it often.

"yes I'm needy, very" you replied.

He began to suck your wet pussy as you fill the car with your moans and groans, he's a pussy pleaser he knows what to do with your pussy especially when you're this needy

"ugh!, fuck yes please, eat me up uh!" you moan, he sucked up for a couple times then stopped "I guess you're ready".

You get up and lift your dress doing your best not to make it messy, he unzipped his pants and shows his big fat cock, you're not expecting his size when you did your first sex with him but then here you are being blessed with his dick.

"I know how slut you are for my dick, mommy" he says you nod and sat on his lap as you hand job him.

"fuckk!, why are you so good as this?"

"only for you, my dear"

You sucked his dick as you lift your ass to show him how big are they, he slapped your ass as he groans from the pleasure you're giving to him, "fuck mommy yeah suck my dick like that".

As you suck his dick, chifuyu lift your dress and play with your pussy "I love this view, fuck I wanna fuck this cunt of yours until you can't walk and people on the party will know how I fuck my mommy".

As he say those words he lift you and you already knew what to do, you're rubbing his cock against your cunt while you insert them little by little trying to adjust with his size.

"love, I can't you're way too big" you cried.
Chifuyu wiped your tears "sshh take it easy okay? you are almost there go come on I know you can do it, I love you" he says and kissed your lips.

He's finally inside you tears rolling down as you move "you can do it mommy" he says, little by little you are finally getting comfortable with his dick inside you.

He kissed you, using his tongue swirling them while you're catching your breathe.

You start moving bouncing yourself as your man chifuyu groans out of the pleasure, everytime he hits your g-spot you're rolling your eyes throwing your head back as you move faster wanting him to abuse your cunt.

"let me do it for now" he says not removing his cock inside you, he carry you at the back of his car to have more space so he could fuck you more and roughly.

"ah can you move now please" he smirked as he hear you begging for his cock "that's what I like about you mommy that you know how to beg for my cock, do you really wnat me to fuck this cunt of yours?".

You don't know what to do anymore you just want him to fuck you until you don't have energy left "yes I'm a slut for your cock, I want you to fuck me until I can't walk so please let me have that cock of yours"

He start moving while touching your tits he knows how you love being fucked while he plays with your tits, you just love his touch especially when he play with your nipples.

"ugh, yes fuyu just like that and a little faster" you moan.

We move faster as you asked chifuyu wants to pleasure his lady as much as he can, he wants you to feel all of him. He will do everything just to satisfy you well he never failed.

"do you like this mommy?" he asked, you nod and give him a kiss, you two play with dominance eventually he won as always.

He's not that tall as other or like draken's body but he's stronger than you, he likes using you for his own pleasure but of course he always limit himself and not trying to hurt you or over used you.

"love, I'm close-" you said as he move faster and more harder than the earlier, "yes me too" he says.

"let's cum together, shall we?".

"cum inside me, please".

He hugged you as he cum inside you.

"are you sure about this?, I mean you might get pregnant because of this' he says and pull out his cock while holding you "you're cumming haha" he teased.

"yeah, then if I got pregnant I'll carry the baby" you replied while smiling, he kissed you "we will raise him hahaha how about our cats they'll be jealous then".

You two laughed and of course he cleaned you up as always, chifuyu likes taking care of you after you two had a great time together.

"here you go, you're now all cleaned up" chifuyu says with a smile "yes thank you my love" you said.

"alright we should be going now we will be late"

word count: 1139

tysm for reading don't forget to vote!