Hit it or Quit it

If you can ask any characters a question, what would it be?

No One POV:

"You did it!"

Everyone was clapping as they couldn't believe what they witness. Naruto was panting as he was the winner of the first match in the final competition. His opponent Neji was laying on the ground as he couldn't move.

'Wow, that Naruto kid really knows how to fight.' One shinobi thought as they were also clapping. Sakura and Ino was smiling as they were glad that Naruto won the match. Naruto look to the side as he sees the villager's applause and cheering.

Naruto was shock as he look around more. Everyone in the arena was cheering and clapping for him. Hearing the multiple compliments as it made Naruto laugh.

'Incredible.' Genma complimented. 'Even after that fight, he has the energy to run around. That kid has amazing stamina.'

"Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Naruto cheered as he runs to the waiting area. 'Naruto just keeps getting stronger.' Sakura thought. "Wow, he did it. He won the fight." Sakura turn to hear some of the villagers talking. "Mm-hm. He's on the track to success."

'I hate to admit it, Naruto, but I envy you.'

Sakura sigh as she watched Naruto running around with a smile on his face. 'But watching your battle has made me realize that I have to work really hard too, or I'll never get anywhere.' Sakura look down as she had the flower in her hand.

"Naruto defeated Neji?" Shikamaru ask out loud. "Oh, man, I can't believe it." Shikamaru sweat drops a little. "And I thought Naruto was the same as me, one of the dorky, uncool guys."

"Dorky and uncool?" Shino question as he was next to Shikamaru. "Now everyone's saying that he's going to make something big of himself. Just great. I doubt I could beat him now. This is really bad. I've never felt so depressed. What a drag."

"He was able to draw upon the Fox's chakra all by himself." Kurenai stated as she was shock by what she saw what Naruto did. "Yeah. Even the people from the Hidden Leaf Village seem totally surprised." Asuma also informed.

'Remarkable.' Lord Third complimented. 'When did he learn to control the chakra of the Nine-Tailed Fox to such a degree?' He wondered. Kazekage was also watching as he didn't say anything.

"Even a caged bird was smart enough, and will be able to figure out how to open the door to its cage with its beak." Genma stated as the medical ninjas came to take Neji to the infirmary room. "The dream of flying and breaking free is too great to resist."

Hiashi was look as there was something in his face as it was a natural look. Hanabi caught her father's expression as she turn to him. "Father." Hanabi called.

Scene Change Jutsu:

It was at the infirmary as the doctors was with Neji, laying down on the bed. "Good news. No damage to your internal organs." One of the doctor inform as Neji was silent.

"It seems like you used up all your chakra." The second doctor informed as it was concluded why Neji could barely move. Neji was silent as although he could speak, it was that something was on his mind.

"I've got new for you, Neji. You're not the only special one around here."

"Why fight a hopeless battle trying to defy your destiny?"

"'Cause you called me a loser. I'll show you I'm not."

"They were born destined to be Hokage."

"You can think that way if you want."

The door suddenly open as it alerted the medical doctors. "Huh? Lord Hyuga." One of the doctor said as it made Neji try to get himself up. There Hiashi was at the door as he look at the two doctors.