Chapter 2:

Felix let out a small chuckle, "sure you did" Felix rubbed the original design off as Changbin changed his pose to an elegant stance. "That's more like it" he said as he sketched the guidelines while a proud look is painted all over Changbin's face. Changbin couldn't help but notice the freckles on Felix's face and thought the boy was pretty cute. "I like your freckles" he commented and Felix's head shot up, "my what?" He asked and this time Changbin was taken aback, "You know? Those pretty dots over your face" and a dragged 'oh' sound came out of Felix's lips. "I just called them dots" he continued to sketch and sketch some more, "May I move?" Changbin asked and Felix gladly nodded.

Changbin walked over to the book that caught his eye and picked it up, it was a dictionary and Changbin went through it in attempt to find the word 'Freckles'. "Ahah!" He exclaimed as Felix tried to sketch Changbin's face, Changbin rushed over to Felix with the book, "See? Freckles are small brown spots on your skin, often in areas that get sun exposure." Changbin pointed at the text and Felix's face grew sour, "did I do something wrong?" He asked and Felix shook his head. "I'm sorry if I looked rude or disgusted, I erm.. don't know how to read" Felix explained his face even redder than before, Changbin was embarrassed and apologised profusely. "It really is no worry" Felix reassured and continued with his work while Changbin rushed back to the area where he was supposed to sit still, "Oh I'm actually done with your body, I just need a close up of your face and head. You can put your clothes back on too while you're at it" Felix requested and Changbin rushed to the curtain to put his clothes on.

As Changbin finished putting his clothes back on, he sat right by Felix's table as Felix tried getting his proportions right. "Do you mind if I touch your face? I need a better feel of it for the sculpture" he asked and Changbin nodded, slowly putting his face into Felix's soft and delicate hands. He liked the feeling of Felix's hands on his face, it was almost comforting to him. "You know your freckles look even prettier up close" Changbin complimented and the younger giggled in response, "I didn't but now I do, Thank you Hyung" Felix added while delicately pinching Changbin's cheek and stared at each other with a comfortable silence smiling at one another.