Chapter 6❤

~ CHRIS P.O.V~

When she left I texted her and told her to text me when she got home. Got to keep her safe right!? After a hour or so - I called Michael , y'all might now him as T-Raww or Tyga.

*phone convo Tyga Chris *

Me: wassup twin !?

Tyga: wassup nigga

Me:nun much but thinking you?

Tyga: nun much but sitting here with the queen (blac chyna) ... Thinking .......... nigga wtf you thinking about!?

Me: Kamira , bruh ....

Tyga : what happened !?

Me: she came over to the crib and (tells him everything that happened).

Tyga: Daaaaaaammmmmn she almost cried for the D ! Lmao and then yall kissed while going down the stairs bruh you need to get her

Me: exactly!!!!!!!!!!! and she didnt even want to let me go ..

Tyga:damn but didn't y'all fuck ?

Me: yea but like i said she thought about that nigga and ran into the bathroom and started crying .

Tyga: wow I don't know bruh

Me: I don't know either ,, I think he hitting her man . But I trust her enough to tell me ...

Tyga: if he put one hand on sis im gone beat that nigga and then feed him to Tiger (he has a tiger But I don't know his name so I just called him tiger lol )

Me: fuck that I'm gone drop kick the nigga an dance on his fuckin face then shoot his ass and get away with it.

Tyga: boy you a fool lml !!!

Me: well I'll tak to you later bruh and tell king his uncle bout to hook him up lmao

Tyga: lmao ight talk to ya later breezy

Me: ard bye

* end of phone convo*

When I got of the phone Kamira Texted me and told me she got home safe. We texted for about a hour or so. When we said our goodbyes or what not I went to go paint . My idea was to just paint how I felt . Instead of me controlling the paint I decided to go with whatever came to mind!!
@ 2am I was done and tired a'f! So I decided to log onto Instagram while I got in bed! As I was scrolling past pictures I came across one of Kamira's posts she made with versagram. ;
"Uggghhhh I want ya so damn bad but i can't have ya 😫😫😩😩😩😩 I miss ya babe !!! It's only been 4 hrs and I can't stop thinking about ya 😒😒 guess we can Facetime 2morrow ... LOVE YA😘😘😘😍😍"
The background was covered with hearts. Her nigga don't have a Instagram or any shit like that nothin ., no twitter ,no Facebook ,no nothin! Well she wakes up at 10:47 am on the dot so I guess I'll call her lazy ahh then lmao!
~END OF P.O.V~
~YOUR P.O.V~
Before i got home i decided to go to the mall and buy Chyna a couple of outfits. Awwwww shes gonna love these.When I'm done buying her 26 outfits- Im going to go halloween shopping cuz its almost that time. We got 10 more days till halloween. She has been talking about this Genie outfit that she saw at party city but no nooo my baby will not get her halloween outfit from party city . no no im gone call Chris's clothes designer. they are really good.. so ill take her there and let her choose the fabric and whatever..