𝚂 𝙰 𝙵 𝙴

Aurora Rosier____________________________

Aurora Rosier
____________________________

We apparated back home, I looked around and no was was there.I didn't know what to do so I just stood and stared around.

"I'm going up to my study,I have work to do"he went to let go of my hand and walk.

I tightened my grip on his hand.

"Can I come please"I asked looking at him.

He nodded and I let go of his hand and followed him to his study.

"I'm just going to get a blanket from my room"

He walked into his study and I went over to my room.I hesitated before walking in, I opened the door grabbed my book and a blanket and ran out the room.

I walked over and into his study.

He was busy writing something at his desk filling out all the papers he needed to do.

I wondered what they could be but I didn't question him.I sat down on the couch near the window and began to read.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and I soon fell asleep.

Mattheo Riddle
___________________________

After I heard what happened I wanted to kill him.His name is Evan Lestrange son of Bellatrix and I didn't care if he was my fathers most loyal death eaters son I wanted him dead.He played with her mind and he put her in danger.

Him just being in the same room as her boiled my blood.I filled out some papers for my father and wrote letters to the death eaters that are doing tasks.

It was silent for a while, I looked up and she was asleep.Her head rested on the back of the couch and her book on her lap.

I needed to subdue my anger some how.I got out a bottle of fire whiskey and poured a glass.I don't know what I'm going to do, she makes me feel things I've never felt before, I have the need to protect her at all costs and I can't bare any one laying a finger on her.

But I hate myself, I hate how confusing it all is for her.She's just an ordinary girl who is capable of feelings and I'm the dark lords son who was conceived under a love potion so is not able to feel love for someone.

I finished my drink and looked at the clock it was 7pm and I knew she was tired.I didn't want to wake her so I picked her up and took her to my room.