Preveiw For Royal Life: Part Two

Boyfriend: Garcello, Espio!

Garcello: Boyfriend, Sarv, Pico? Is everything okay?

Boyfriend: We wish we could say that. We saw the wolf mobians chasing after the old folks.

Espio: Weird. It's not like them to act like that.

Pico: We know! Do you have any idea why they're acting like this, Garcello?

Garcello: I don't know for sure, but I might know what's causing this mess.

Pico: Well what is it?

Garcello: The Crimson Diamond.

Boyfriend: You mean the diamond that Crystal was talking about earlier? [Garcello nodded] Okay, but what does that have to do with how the wolves are behaving?

Espio: When the Crimson Diamond gets destroyed, the spell is released and it corrupts innocent people into the Crimson Army.

Garcello: Speaking of which, where are Whitty, Doko, and Crystal? They didn't get corrupted, did they?

Pico: They're okay. They're back dealing with the wolves.

Espio: [Thinking to himself] How does Crystal know about the Crimson Diamond?

Garcello: The Crimson Diamond is located in the kingdom of Alloria, but only people with Allorian blood can go through the barrier that surrounds the kingdom.

Sarvente: What happens if someone without Allorian blood tries to go through the portal?

Garcello: They'll get pushed back and won't be able to go in.

Espio: The only problem is that none of the members of the Six Elements have Allorian blood.

Pico: Well Cry... [Sarv covers his mouth]

Sarvente: We'll find some way to get into Alloria, Garcello!

Garcello: Great! While you guys are busy with that, I'll ask Carol to see if she can help me make a potion to fix the Crimson Diamond.

Espio: I should probably stay here. It might not be safe in Alloria right now.

Boyfriend: Then that sounds like a plan! Sarv, Pico, lets go tell the others what we found out! [The three of them run out of Garcello's house]

Garcello: Be careful, you guys!