𝚁 𝙴 𝚃 𝚄 𝚁 𝙽

Aurora Rosier____________________________

Aurora Rosier
____________________________

A few days have past and I haven't spoke to him since the night I confessed my feelings for him.I was hurt he didn't feel the same for me but then again he warned me before.

I still slept in his room but he didn't get in till late,When I was already sleeping and he left early in the mornings before I woke.

Today we return to hogwarts, it's 6 am and I woke up to see no Mattheo.I wasn't surprised, I got out the bed and gathered my things before making my way to my room.

I was getting better with the room it didn't scare me as much as it did before.I walked in and placed my things down and decided to take a shower.

I got in the shower and felt the warm water hit against my skin.I stayed in for a while and when I got out I felt a breeze against my skin causing the hairs on my arms to rise.

I didn't know what it was but I was startled when the bathroom door swung open.I jumped and stumbled back about to fall over but someone grabbed my wrist holding me up.

It was Liam? I didn't expect that at all.

"Jesus you scared me"I clutched my towel tightly.

"You need to hurry up we're leaving early"

I pushed past him and went to my drawers, I picked out a white shirt,black skirt,black tights and my slytherin tie and robes.

Liam left the room and told me to meet them downstairs.I got changed into my uniform my skirt was abit short but I brushed it off.

I brushed out my long curls and put on some makeup.I packed my things into my bag and made sure I had everything before walking down to the others.

I walked down to the entrance and saw everyone except Mattheo.

Willow noticed me looking around.

"He's not coming"

"Why"

"He's going on a trip to some school in France to see a friend for a while".

My heart dropped, he was leaving and he didn't even tell me.I was infuriated,my fists clenched and I dropped my bags letting them thud on the floor.

I turned around and stormed away,I ignored the callings of my name by the others and stormed up to his study.

I swung open his door and there he was sat on his desk writing.