Part One

[Ranboo's POV]

“Nicole? You've been in there a while.” I said as I stood, leaned against the wall next to the shut and locked bathroom door, to no reply.
“Nicole? You okay?” I stood straight, not leaning against the wall, as I had heard footsteps and the running water stop.
I waited a little until the door opened.

Nicole was a 19 year old with Platinum Blond hair and deep blue eyes. She was also 5'4, Tan, and Ranboo's Girlfriend at the time.

“Nicole!” I said, seeing that she had something clenched in her left hand's fist: I stood to the left of her.

“Ron— Ranboo.” Nicole spoke with her Swift, City-styled American voice. Her face was red with tears.

“Yeah?” I looked at her face, and into her eyes.

“I'm pregnant.” She told me as she lifted up her left hand, to reveal a drugstore pregnancy test marked positive.

“I— you—” I was baffled. I mean, we were safe? I at least kept myself safe.
...But then there's the flaws..
..Everything has flaws.

“We're gonna keep it.” She notified me, probably expecting me to say something different than I did.

I cleared my throat. “Nicole, we— I make enough money...I can support our baby.” I affirmed her.

Nicole smiled...She seemed to like the idea of us raising this little one.
“Okay.. Thanks, Ranboo.”

Nine months came to pass, and my kid would be born on June 23rd, 9PM, or 21. I rushed into the Hospital when Nicole started; me and Nicole were eating in my car when she started having bad cramps, which then turned into contractions.

The day after birthing our daughter, Tilly, She acted like she was fatigued, which makes sense; she did not take any painkillers or other drugs for Birth.

Nicole layed in the bed for weeks, not really doing anything, and having me make her meals, which I was happy with for a little. I had notified my channel that I was taking a break for my health, as I never announced to the Fansquad that me and Nicole were dating, and she even insisted on doing that.
Anyways, around the third Week of June, Nicole took my car and drive off one night, leaving me to fend for myself with Tilly...

Five years later, and I am still a single dad; am now 24. Tilly talks with my friends quite often, off stream, online. They and Tilly also like spending time IRL with her. Speaking of which, I moved to Brighton about a year after Nicole left me, so I could be closer to my friends. In doing both of these, Wilbur keeps teaching her British slang, and her British accent is as thick as Tubbo's. Hell, as much as I hate to say it, my American accent keeps getting closer to a British Accent each day.

• - · - — - – - · - | - · - – - — - · - •

I am sitting in my chair, playing Minecraft, on a discord call with Tommy and Tubbo. I'm just grinding, while Tommy is doing god knows what, and Tubbo is on the server with me. I'm exiting my strip mine, and I was there to find some diamonds, as I have none. I walked out of the mine, clicking the keys to do so. The spoof about this stream was that every key was key Keybinded to a sound effect. ‘W’ is Tommy's voice breaking as he yells ‘What’, ‘A’ is Ghostbur saying ‘Hey’, ‘S’ is Charlie making ungodly sloshing noises, and ‘D’ is Tubbo saying ‘He's not dressed’. All staying under being one-second long. Oh, and the Space Bar is a clip of Tubbo dying in autotune.

As I climb the last few block of my mine, trying not to wheeze too hard at the sound of Tubbo coughing his lungs out, I see Tilly out of the corner of my eyes walk into the room, then, I hear Tilly ask me a question. “Daddy, is that Tubbo and Tommy?” She says, giddy as ever.
I shake my head as I pat my lap with my right hand, then immediately set it back on the keyboard. Tilly walks over to me and hops on my legs, smiling.

I didn't forget that the facecam is on; she's been in the background of my facecam before, yet, I've never answered the questions about her that people throw at me.

I glanced at Tilly and saw her gaze meet the chat, which is blowing up with questions asking who she is, and emojis. Lots and lots of emojis.

I chuckle, reading the messages in chat. “She's a genderbent clone of myself.” I say as I smile. Tilly chuckles, as well. “Yuh-huh!” She replies with a smile, unbeknownst that, due to me wearing my headphones, chat can't hear her.
When I arrive in my house in Minecraft, and shut the oak door, I take off my headphones and set them on her head, but not before I order the boys on the mic; “Remember not to curse in front of Tilly.” To which, Tilly begins talking to Tommy and Tubbo as if this is the millionth time she's done it.

I begin storing the collected things in my chests. Assorted, I tell myself, when they are not at all sorted.
A Dono donates $100 dollars, saying, “now u have to anser me who is the girl???? RanchilD1!!!?”
I look down at Tilly for a moment.
“Tilly.” I say to get her attention. She chuckles, then looks up at me, “Yea one sec! My dawd cawlled me.” She says, presumably to the boys. I point with my right hand to the bottom right of the monitor, where the Dono's message remains for a little. Tilly's gaze follows where I point.
“Please thank the Dono.” I say. She's seen me do it before, so, it should be easy.
“Thank you Dunno! Thanks for the Hundred pounds or something!” Tilly says, only meaning good. She never learned Feet and Dollar Bills, she learned Meters and Pounds, to which I have desperately been trying to learn over the past four years...I know them about as well as her; I'm a little worse.

I smile and look at Tilly. “Good girl, Thank you.” I affirm her as I use my right hand and Pat her head. Tilly smiles, “Yep!” she responds, either to me, or to the boys.
As I finish ‘sorting’ things, Tilly chuckles at the sound of my Keybinds going off. I log out of Minecraft, and turn off my computer's Screen streaming to Twitch, and painstakingly turn off all of my Keybinds.
The stream is now only showing my facecam, nothing else. I look at Tilly, and notify her “Hey, Tilly, we're getting off soon. You can still chat, but I'll have to take the mic in a little.”
“Alroight!” She says in her British accent, looking up at me like Michael looks up at c!Ranboo in the DSMP.

I take my phone out and DM Tommy and Tubbo in a group chat on Discord. Tommy labeled it “Buttrio”, which Tubbo then renamed to “Buritto”; A joke on his dyslexia.
I typed into the group, “So, the word about Tilly is out. I assume people will want more bench trio and tilly screen time now”, then press send on it.
“Thank you, Dono! Uh I don't know haha!” Tilly says, then taps my chest. “Dawddy, they dono-ted.” Tilly says to me.
“Hmm?” I put my phone on the desk, screen down, and look at the monitor of the stream, which reads “hi ranboo so whens her next appearance? shes going to be famous her whole life!”
I also see that the donation amount was $200. “Thank you, Dono!” I say as I bring my mouth (that remains behind my mask) to the microphone of the headphones that rest on Tilly's head. “And, it's probably going to be soon.” I add, then take my head away from the headphones.

I look back at the discord chat on my phone, and Tubbo responded with “Yup and I'd love that” Then, Tommy sends “Ayoo yus.
I continue to hear Tilly's chuckles for a little while, as she continues to chat with the boys. I glance up at my monitor after Tommy sent “ohno jacks here”, and Jack Manifold joined the VC. I look at Tilly, then say “Tilly, we've got to get off now.” Tilly looks up at me, and shakes her head with a smile. “Alroight, Dawd!” She speaks as she looks at the Camera. “Bye Everyone! I hope I c'n see you later!” She adds as she waves to the camera.
I set my phone down and stop the stream.

Later, I sit on the couch, websurfing.
Tilly walks up to me, and I look at her. “Wash up before dinner.” I say, but then she looks at me while hopping on the couch. “Alroight, Dawd, but I have one question.” She says.
“What is it?” I ask her.
“What does Fuck mean?”

I try to not visibly burst out in anger.
Because, well,
I am going to kill Tommy.