Story Idea

This is a new story idea let me know what you all think so far if you guys like it maybe ill actually write a story.

As she was running down the street the rain pouring the sirens blaring threateningly close she knew she would be arrested on the spot if she was caught. She only had to run another block till she was in the clear. Running around the corner of the street into the next block disappearing in the crowd. It's rush hour, the time of day where everyone is out and crime is at its highest and this isn't an exception for Ash, a world famous criminal. Ash was known for vandalism, petty theft, violence, and many other things. From the way someone would describe Ash you would think they're in their late 20's when in reality they are 19. Ash was raised around bad people. They were raised to be a criminal to be a villain, Ash was raised to do very bad things but to still accept people for who they are.

Why couldn't the base be close to downtown? It would be so much easier to get away from the cops if the base was closer. Why do the cops keep chasing me when they know they'll never catch me? Hell, they don't even know what I look like. Ash thought as they walked down the now dark streets Woodpine. Woodpine reminded them a lot of New York, LA, and Seattle. It had crime, the performing arts people on every corner downtown, the busy streets at every hour of the day, over pricing of housing.

The only difference between those 3 cities and Woodpine is the "terrorist" group named The Anarchist. Ash and a few of their high school friends made this group when they were 14 in order to bring power and confidence to the students of the hell hole called Bayside Education Institute. Bayside was a boarding school who took in the best of the best and worst of the worst, Bayside took students starting at 5th grade and ending at 12th. The students of Bayside are either extremely rich kids, extremely smart kids, kids who have been arrested and are on their last chance, and kids who are disappointments to their family and their family didn't know what else to do with them and didn't care what happened to them. The Anarchist was still a group to this day and Ash was still a part of it including many of the ex students of Bayside Education Institute.