Let's Go Help Varian!

Three days. It's been three days since that awful blizzard. Three days since the scared young Varian came to Repunzile, begging for her help.

"Hey blondie? Are you okay?" Eugene asked. Rapunzel, Eugene, Max, and of course Pascal were all traveling to Old Corona.

The roads had been extremely dangerous since the blizzard. Fortunately, they had finally were finally deemed safe enough for the couple to travel on. They were all riding Max with Repunzel behind Eugene.

"I'm just very worried about Varian. He looked so scared when he came to the castle. I wish I could have helped him" Repunzel replied.

The ex-thief looked back at his girlfriend. "Hey, you couldn't leave, the people of Corona needed you. It wasn't your fault."

"I know, you're right. I'm still very overwhelmed by it. I still feel so guilty for turning him away. He might still need help," Repunzel said. "Worst of all everyone thinks he attacked me. My parents were so freaked out. The only reason they let me leave if we haven't convinced them were going on a date."

"Well we're going to Old Corona now. I mean who knows? The kids very smart he might have found a way to fix it by now," Eugene said looking back towards the road.

Repunzel shook her head and said, "I don't know, Eugene. He said something about the rocks "encasing" his father. I hope he's okay."

"Don't worry blondie, if the kids in a jam we'll help get him out of it. I mean it's not like we're just going to not check on the kid, especially after he came to you in the castle like that. It's the most logical thing to do in my opinion. It's not like he's going to make a giant robot and go on a murderous rampage. He's a good kid."  Eugene said.

Pascal nodded on Repunzels shoulder in agreement. Repunzel smiled, "you're right. C'mon! Let's go check on Varian."

As they approach Old Corona they saw more and more black rocks, growing concerned. As they came along to the humble village Repunzel let out a startled gasp. There were black rocks everywhere! All over the roads, piercing through houses, just about everything in sight was destroyed.

"Oh my-" Eugene began to say. Pascal crouched in fear while Max's eyes were wide in shock of the state of the town.

"Poor Old Corona," Repunzel said, "dad has no idea how bad it is out here. We should tell him about this when we get back to the castle. No wonder Varian seemed so worried. "

They continued onto Varians home. "This place is a ghost town. Where is everyone?" Eugene asked outloud.

As he said that, they saw a short redheaded man loading some luggage onto his cart. "Excuse me sir!" Repunzel said as she jumped off of Max and walked towards the man.

"Do you know where everyone is?" She asked. The man looked at her, he didn't seem to recognize her as the Princess of Corona even with golden hair.

"The king granted us new land, so we are all moving out. There is nothing left for us here" he said as he got onto his hoarse.

"And is running away going to stop all this?" She asked.

The man shrugged. "What else can we do? The king isn't doing anything to help it. Besides everything is destroyed. Our homes, our fields," He said, "I wish a good day to you lady" then he road off with his hoarse and cart.

They continued thier way to Varians home a short while later. They got off of Max. "How about you keep guard out here, huh big guy?" Eugene said as he and the others went to the door. Max huffed in annoyance of being left out of the action once again.