𝟿. 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽

Lily POV

I yawned, getting pillows and blankets for Nicholas. "Do you need more?" I asked.

"No, I think I'm good." He laid back but sat straight back up. "Actually I will take another one."

I giggled, shaking my head. I brought back more pillows and blankets for him and had a cup of water near him just in case. "If you need anything else just knock on my door. It's on the right side down the hallway."

He merely nodded before getting comfortable on the couch. I smile, heading back to my own room to sleep but yet after some twists and turns, I couldn't.

I sighed, staring down at the ceiling and the light hanging around my room. My mouth slightly opened while my thoughts scattered around my mind. My daydream ceased as I heard an audible commotion outside.

My body jolted up. I tiptoed to the living room but screamed when I saw a shadow. "Fuck you scared me. Boo, it's me. Are you okay?" she asked, putting her hand over her chest.

"My goodness, I thought you were somebody else. But you heard the loud crashing sound too right?"

"Thank god, it wasn't just me. I thought I was hearing things. Here." She handed me a broom. "If you see something, hit it."

I nodded, muttering okay before we entered the living room. I held the broom up while Lia held her slipper. We slowly walked through the living room, seeing all the lights still off but the noise was still heard.

I went over to Nicholas on the couch but he wasn't there. I sighed in relief when the thought came through that it was simply Nicholas that was making all that rackets sound.

Unexpectedly, the lights were turned on by Lia. We both see Nicholas and a masked man. We gasped in horror as the person had a firearm in their hand whilst Nicholas attempted to fight them off. 

"Te metiste con la latina equivocada hoy idiota." She hit the person with her slippers and hurled them at him. "Ni siquiera intentes escapar. Te lo lanzaré, y créeme, no fallaré." (You messed with the wrong latina today idiot. Don't even try to escape. I'll throw it at you, and believe me, I won't miss.)

The masked man shrieked and defended his body with his arms from Lia's slippers. Nicholas escaped from the man's hold and took the opportunity to punch him in the stomach which made him shout in pain. "Fucking hell," the man groaned obstreperously.

"Eh eh eh! Me bajas el volumen o te cambio el tono." Lia ran over to the kitchen and grabbed a pan and started hitting him with it. (Eh, eh, eh! Lower your volume or I will change your tone.)

My eyes widened at my impressive roommate. I hastily scurried over and merged with them. I smack him with the broomstick. As we strike the man with our weapons Nicholas knocked the gun out of the man's hand and pointed it toward the man.

"Okay, ladies I suppose you can stop now but you can continue if you want," Nicholas grinned. He strolled over to the sofa and supervised us beating the man up with a slight grin on his face.

Lia's eyes and mine connected and we both smiled, thinking the same thing. We laughed as we swatted him with a slipper, pan, and broomstick. "This is a glee to my night," Lia chortled.