𝗜𝗜. 𝗩𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘅

Warning : Cringe , Grammars.

   It has been 5 hours after the mysterious man called me. I fiddled with my fingers, checking my phone once in a while. I can't be recruited by TIS, that can't be possible. What if its just a prank? But the man said its not. Worst case scenario is, what if I got kidnapped! It has to be a scam and I won't fall for it. "And here I thought I was gonna be recruited. This is why you don't get your hopes up too much." I slumped back on the couch.

   "Hello? Excuse me, is this Miss Aori's Apartment?"

   I lift my head. I stayed at the couch, not uttering a word. Its the kidnapper! The scammer! Just ignore them, pretend I'm not here.

   Silence...

   I lay my head back. See? They're gone now. Its the kidnapper or the scammer, no way its the letter guy, right? Right. I was about to close my eyes when I heard another knock on my door. "Why wouldn't they just go away?" I whispered softly. I just know there are at least four men standing in front of my door with a baseball bat, and when I opened the door, they will knock me out with the bat, or worst, kill me with it!

   "I am sorry to bother you. But I have a letter for Miss Aori."

   I perked at the word 'letter'. I sat up and looked at my apartment door. "Who is it?" I raised my voice a bit.

   Silence...

   Ah! I knew it! Its the kidnapper, I'm doomed, now they know I'm here! What should I do-

   "I brought you a letter from TIS, its the registration letter."

. . .

   "Oh! You finally showed up. I thought I got the wrong location."

   I look to see a man with green eyes and messy blonde hair tied in a ponytail by a red cord with tassels fading to tan at the end. He waved at me. "Well, I'm here now. Is there anything you need?"

   "I was told to deliver a letter to you." He hands me out the letter. I looked at it for a moment before taking it. "You don't look like the Mail Man, so why are you delivering a letter to me?" I tilt my head a little. "Oh, I'm not the Mail Man. I'm from TIS." He exclaimed.

   Silence...

   "Y-you're from TIS?!" I screeched. He laughed at my reaction. "Yes! My name is Thoma. Nice to meet you, m'lady." His face shone with a glowing smile like a summer sunrise. Woah, got a little dramatic there. "U-um, yeah.." I internally facepalmed at my stuttering. I didn't think an official student from TIS would deliver the letter to me. Now that I think about it, I gasped a little.

"Ah! I'm very sorry, I could've opened the door sooner!" I clasped my hands together. He look startled by my sudden outburst. Nice one (Y/N), you scared the poor man.

"I-it's okay! I understand that you are a busy person."

I nodded my head. Yeah, totally busy...

"A-anyway, since my job here is done, I'm gonna go now."

"Okay.. thank you for delivering this letter." I smiled. He return my smile, "We'll meet again, m'lady."

. . .

   I sat on my bed with the letter in hand. I'm not dreaming and I'm not delusional, this is real. "I GOT RECRUITED BY TIS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, hands up in the air. Opening the letter, I was greeted by a lovely writing. I can feel stars in my eyes. "That is the most beautiful writing I have ever seen." A tear slipped out.

Dear (Y/N) (L/N)
" On behalf of Teyvat Idol School I am pleased to congratulate you on our acceptance into out program. As you know, Teyvat Idol School is the most exclusive program in Teyvat and we have accepted only the finest applicants. We were very impressed by your skills and abilities and gladly chose you from our pool of applicants to enroll in our program.

In order to ensure your official enrollment into our program, please come to TIS and fill out the forms at Saturday, at 9 AM. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our telephone number is (xxx)-xxx-xxxx. We look forward to hearing from you.

Your sincerely, Zhongli. "

I widen my eyes. Leader of the most popular T-pop group, Zhongli, is the one who write this beautiful letter for me. I covered my mouth with one hand and cried tears of happiness. I finally can live up my dreams. The dream that I always wanted. "This is big news!" I wiped my tears. Standing up, I ran to my recording room. I immediately sit at my gaming chair and start a stream.

I smiled giddily. "Hello everyone! Welcome to my stream. I know this is a sudden, but I have a big news!" I clasped my hands together. There are already 100K people in the stream. "I have been recruited by TIS!" I announced.

Jacky1_ : OMG fr? Congrats!

Aoriiyann01 : WHATT OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!

yourmika27 : GIRL!! I knew that they'll recruit you! Congrats!!

I thanked all of them. I am very grateful for all of them. This is like a dream to me. But this time, the dream came true.

. . .

After I end the stream, I checked my phone for any informations. Seems there's nothing other than people congratulating me at my Instagram and Twitter. I smiled, seeing these lovely and sweet comments.

Buzz Buzz

A notification pops out. I clicked on it and it opened up at... TIS TWITTER ACCOUNT?

 TIS TWITTER ACCOUNT?

. . .

(Do you guys love the new cover?)