pt1

*flashback*

* tok .. tok *   the teacher finally enter the class and knock the table to get students attention.

" please pay attention , im already here."

* no one heared him *

" PLEASE PAY ATTENTION , IM ALREADY HERE! " he reported and the students turn to their own place.

" good. sorry for came late and here , today you guys got new friends. Isabelle  please come in." look into the door class.

* whole entire class shut nd focus to the new student. *

* she come in the class *

" okay Isabelle now , please introduce yourself to you new classmates. "

" oh okay. hey , im Isabelle Walker  you guys can call me Belle. " look down

" thats all? okay you can sit any empty sit. you guys , be helpful to her. okay now lets continue our topics..."

" hey Belle , sit here with us. " she invited me.

" hey thankyou. " smile and look down

" hi , im Deeyana Waters and u just can call me either Dee or yana. and this is Zara Cullen call her Zara and this girl is Kiara Holland call her Kiara . "

" oh hey , nice to meet you guys. "

* skip the school *

* Isabelle part *

' im so bored i want to go outtt!!! '  started walkin out the room and goes to the kitchen to meet her parents.

" hey guys , can i go out today? im so bored here. "

" hey sweetheart. where you want to go? " her mom ask.

" i dont know anywhere. so i can know more about this place. "

" yea thats pretty cool. with who? already got friends there? " her dad ask.

" umm . yeah i do but im just going alone. "

" okay , you can go. enjoy your day. "

" thankyou guys. "