pt2 - 2

*end of flashback*

         sometimes i wonder , what's the real motive someone came into your life if end up they just leave pain in your life. and you know , i have pass through the phase im asking god why he met me with someone when it just to make me hurt again.

i know , evrything happen for a reason. people come and go. thats how live works. but i keep on questioning , why. until now , i still asking him why i met you. yes you. the one who make the first move. the one who trying to interact first. honey , i just wish you know how painful i was when you leave.

" hey goodmorning. "

" good morning sweety. how's your day? "

" mom , you asking me the same thing evryday and you know then answer. "

" sweetie , i just want to let you know what ever happen to you , im here. tell me everything. there. your heart. i know something happen in there. "

Mrs Caroline , my mom. yes. she's the one who always be right by my side. my friend , human diary , evrything. she knows literally everything that happen to me and i cant even hide anything from her.

" mom , do you ever asking what's the right motive god met you with the person he knows that will leave pain in your life? "

" why? hey , whats wrong honey? " gently sit beside her.

" i just miss him. you know mom , these days i keep on dreaming about him. it feels like , he's here. watching me. and there's voice in my head that remind me everything like its warn from him."

" honey , let me tell you something. sometimes people came in our life just to give us lesson. yes , i know they make you happy like nobody else could. but dear , remember evryone leave when the times come. and right now , this happen to you. you know what the meaning of your dreamed? he miss you honey. same as you. you miss him but you trying so hard to deny it. why? because he hurt you. "

" but mommy , i " my tears suddenly falls.

yes. she's right. i miss him. im trying to ignore it because i had so many work these days. and im tired. not enough sleep not enough rest.