THE INVITATION

OH DEAR, HOE FAR WILL YOU RUN AWAY FROM YOUR DESTINY, HOW LONG WILL YOU HIDE FROM ME MY CHILD.. I AM HERE TO FIND YOU ..

AITHNE

The sun peek through the curtain of the apartment . The alarm rang at 4.30 . But I was already awake . I mean I haven't slept so its funny to say I was already awake. Sleep hasn't visited me for 3 days consecutively and its not a new thing. The medicine for insomnia sits at my cabinet as it haven't been touched since I bought it. I made my bed and washed myself . The water slide through my body engulfing all the new and old scars . I wrapped a towel and walkout of my bathroom to my closet to pick my clothes .

I loved showing off my arms and legs not because they were fair, smooth and clean but because of the scars, stabs and muscles. Those scars were my pride . I loved watching the wolfs getting scared just by seeing the scars on my hands or legs. I enjoyed the power I held on them with my marks. Nothing enjoyable than seeing the Plastic arrogant she wolves and self Proclaimed male Alphas diverting their eyes when they met mine.

I am the assassin queen, got this this name when I was just 18 when I assassinated the cold blooded Alpha of dark rose pack. It was my best assassination, had the perfect plan and executed it so neatly. The alpha was a jerk and I took the liberty to end him , you know to save the wolves .The one thing about me that many do not know is that my Wolf has gone solidarity since I was 13. Many think I only take my wolf form when I am in most dangerous mission. I like to keep it like that so that my disadvantage wont be used against me. I don't know how but one day she just disappeared. Therefore I trained my physical form in its best.

I love they way they describe me , as dark, cold and brutal . I like it because its exactly who I am . It make me dizzy in ecstasy when I see their trembling form . The darkness in me always tried to claw out of me and find its revenge on those wolves.

I picked a black Tank top and a sweatpants and made my way to make coffee. I took my coffee and sat down to check my email to see if I have any new assignments. But to my surprise an invitation was sent and it was to attend the WEREWOLF COUNCIL ANNUAL MEET . The WEREWOLF COUNCIL was the structure formed to keep the peace between the packs and to keep the rouges controlled or in other words to hunt the rogues . Only the council members ,Packs with high position and Wolves with remarkable achievements were invited the WEREWOLF COUNCIL ANNUAL MEET.

Why would they invite me to the council as far I know they hated me like hell. I decided not to bother about the invitation .However I couldn't ignore this feeling in my stomach . All the time I had this feeling it was a warning and it was never wrong. But this time I actually couldn't put my finger in this feeling ,like is it warning me to go or not to go. The feeling continued to grow and I couldn't sit straight.

At the end I decided to accept the invitation . The feeling inside me subside. I took my coffee and walk to my window. As I sip my coffee an unexplainable calmness spread through me. I haven't felt calmness in long years and something deep inside me told me that a storm was coming .

I watched the sun spread its light all over the city as the invitation in my laptop disappeared .