HOT AND COLD (Completed)

The Elemental World is divided into two different kinds of human: prosaics and elemental users

Prosaics are ordinary human beings who have dormant elemental genes that is impossible to be activated once they have reach the age of 10. Despite that, they can still upheld a bigger reputation if their Physique is extraordinary than normal human beings.

Elemental Users are divided into two kinds: Elemental Manipulators and Elementalists.

Elemental Manipulators can manipulate elements that needs a catalyst to activate their ability such as elemental manipulators who can manipulate water, needs to bring a water with them or must be near a body of water in order to use their ability.

Elementalists are natural producers of elements without the need of catalyst. But because they are naturals who can produce elements, their body also undergo the biggest change and most have died the process of changing which in turn is the reason why elementalists are scarce to numbers.

A BL Fantasy-Adventure

****

Exclusively in POPINK. Download POPINK in google playstore. There are more ways to earn coins in the app. Through continuous reading, checking in everyday and even by library saves, you will get bonus coins and unlock the chapter you like! Check it out!

First 7 chapters are free!

Updated daily💜