THE FLORIST 💐

PART-1

" Anthony stop the car ."

" Yes Sir ."

" Do you see the florist there? Go call him here ." Anthony- the driver got off the car.

" Excuse me - my Sir wants to talks to you ." Anthony pointed out Steve who was seated in his car ."

The florist walked towards the car. When Steve saw the florist approaching him, he had lowered the window of the car.

" It's my girlfriend Stella's birthday today. I want you to send her the best flowers you have in your shop. Anthony- my driver will give you the address. Deliver it by noon. "

Steve paid the florist and asked him to keep the change considering as his tip.

" Sure Sir. Your girlfriend will be very happy to receive flowers from us. I mean you. Thank you, Sir. "  Replied Mark (the florist )and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella had completed her graduation in English Literature. She was from a small town but her dreams were big. She had belonged to a middle-class family. Her parents were into farming. She had a younger sister -Maria. After Stella had completed college, she moved to the city for graduation and fulfil her ambitions.  She wanted to taste success by herself without any external help. Stella had worked hard towards achieving her goals.

Stella was sharp and bright in her studies. She had a charming personality too. In her final year of graduation, Stella had a project work. She had to publish an article about self-made businessmen. Stella got lucky to write about Steve. After being persuasive his secretory had finally fixed an appointment for Stella to meet Steve.

Steve was a young entrepreneur. He had lost his parents early in his childhood in a car accident. His maternal aunt took care of him . Steve was into manufacturing and selling eco-friendly automobiles. He was an eligible bachelor and with all the name, fame and money he had accomplished, girls buzzed around him. Steve was handsome, smart and quick-witted. He knew how many beans make five and hence he had smelt success with his efforts single-handedly. This quality of Steve had impressed Stella and made her write an article about him.

Stella was impeccably dressed that morning when she had to interview Steve. She had done her homework about Steve. Stella had made notes and jotted down points and questions to ask Steve. She was a little nervous when she had entered his office building.

At the reception -

" Hello, I have an appointment with Mr Steve."

The receptionist looked into her computer and confirmed the same. Stella was made to wait in the lobby. She was an hour early. As she had waited, she went through her notes. In her mind, she had rehearsed the questions she would be asking Steve. She kept repeating to herself - ' You can do it, Stella. Yes, you can. You are smart, brave and it's going to be great.'

As she kept doing this, she had heard the receptionist call her name and directed her to Steve's chamber.

"Fifth-floor Ma'am. " said the receptionist.

Stella used the elevator. Inside the elevator, she had looked into the mirror and adjusted her hair and dress. She quickly applied a single stroke of her lipstick. When she was about to keep the lipstick in her purse, the door had opened.