chapter 1

Mom I'm going out, ok my love have a nice day my mom shouted from her room ,no wait cilla remember we going to Mrs kola's funeral my mom said, please Mom I don't give a shit about that,stop saying that cilla for Christ sake have respect for the dead young lady Mom snap at me , whatever ma bye I shouted From the door.

Oh please I have better things to do than  go to Mrs kola's funeral anyways, my phone ring,who is calling me now I picked with out checking the caller hello , Really girl where the fuck are you I have be waiting for you since 1892 ,my best friend shouted through the phone oh my Gosh em I'm so sorry ok I kinda woke up late sowie I pouted even if she can't see me , get your ass down here now she said ,of course babes I'm almost there I shouted and cut the call. That was my best friend Emily ,she is like a sister to me we have been friends since primary school. We are meeting at a cafe to have girls time.

Ahh she gonna kill me , were are taxi when you need them the most.

Taxi I shouted when I saw one I got in , after getting to where am going I paid , I saw my best friend sitting and pressing her phone I sat at the chair opposite her yoo girl how yah doing she looked up from her phone and hiss really you kept me waiting for hours she said , looking at me with one eyes closed , sorry Emily it was traffic I lied , lier she shouted at me fine fine u know what I'm gonna pay for everything today order everything you want I said , she smile and said hmmm you sure course I don't trust you remember what you did the other time we both laugh.

Hi guys this is my first time writing here plsss vote and comment plsss
And I know there are errors pls , have not edited it yet . Love u guys 😘😘