✨💖"Soundharaya Mela Dha Fault Uh"💖✨

It's was quite pleasant night where the whole city is sleeping peacefully

It's was quite pleasant night where the whole city is sleeping peacefully... Here our hero and heroin cuddling into each others embrace and sleeping with a contented heart.

Our hero Mr Ashwinkumar is on cloud nine as his little princess is ready to step the world in 7 months. Where our Heroin Sivaangi Ashwinkumar is sleeping peacefully in his arms with her visible little baby bump. It was her 3 months.

Him with her in their dream house, in their room, in their bed, in their embrace.... He felt contented... His world was filled with love and colors... Soon he is gonna meet his little chivaangi.

He is just continously staring at his beautiful wife who is safe in his arms. His little imperfect Fairy now became a grown up women with his angel in her womb.

He is damn sure that he will be blessed with a baby girl and he is gonna be the best father to his brat.

Soon he cuddled into her and slept thinking her and his little angel ...

It was nearly 1:30 midnight..

He felt some movement near him and slowly opened his eyes to find his wife playing with his shirt Button and drawing patterns in his bare chest.

Ash: Thoonglaya di nee.. He said still having her head in his chest..

Siv: Thookam varla ma

He understood her mood swings and cooperated with her emotions and it's very much important to him for keeping his wife happy and smile during her pregnancy and her mental health is much important.

Ash: edhavadhu venuma... Pasikudha.. Samaikava

Siv: Pasika la illa...

Ash: Ice cream venuma

Siv: Wow... Is this my husband

Ash: yen di

Siv: neeya wanted ah vandhu kekura.. Nee ipdi la pesa maatiye

Ash: Appo unaku venama

Siv: Illa vena...

Ash: Nee ipdi la solla mattiye appo adha vida perusa edho plan pannirka.. Adhana

Siv: Hehehe
She smiled sheepishly

Ash: Seri sollu, enna venum en pondatiku

Siv: Ashwineyyyy unaku paada theriyuma

Ash: Dha bha dha...

Siv: Paada theriyuma nu kekuren...

Ash: adhula varadhu di... Nee pesama thoongu

Siv: ashwineyyy sollu... Unku paada theriyuma

Ash: theriyadhu di...

Siv: aiiiii.. Poi solla koodadhu.. Na pathene un cupboard Album la nee paadra maari oru photo irunchu... Sollu sollu unku theriyum dhana...