¤Chapter 1

HOPE YOU MINION TURTLES LIKE ITTT \( ö )/ It will have curse words and make-out sessions. Beware>_< - MASTER TURLE

Maddies Pov'
I wake up yawning as usual. Take a shower, brush my teeth, and clean my face. I then walk to my closet and deciding what to wear. I throw clothes on the floor.
   Finally I find something. Red crop top, Black high-waited jeans, and red flats.
   I curl my hair. Do a light case of make-up. "MADISON!" My mother Melissa screams. I sigh and walk down the stairs slowly.
     "Yes?" I ask impatiently. "Fix your sister Mackenzie some food. I have to go to work. Have a great day." She replies sweetly as if she didn't just scream my name a few minutes ago. After that she goes out the door, into the car, and out of the driveway.
     I roll my eyes. And make my sister some scrambled eggs and bacon. "There. Kenz. Happy?" I say annoyed. "Very!" She grins.
---------_-------------_-------------_--------
    I walk into the school fixing my black leather jacket.
    When I walk in I see the Fuckboys. I mean their cute. But they are pains. As I walk to my classs. I see one of them trailing his ass towards me.
     Lucas triana. I groan.
"Whats wrong babe?" He smirks. I roll my eyes. "You. And please shut the fuck up and go hit on some other girls." I say sassy back.
And continue to walk to class and towards my friends.
   "I'll be back babe!" He shouts down the hall. I groan once again and catch up with my best friends. Kendall Vertes & Kalani Hilliker.