ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Authors tea:
yesterday I fell off a bike
infront of a boy my age...
So embarrassing
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Y/n's POV

I laugh as my daughter stuffs cake in her mouth.
Today's her 2 birthday, and her dad isn't here.  It's not that he isn't in her life, moneys just hard to make now. Vinnie works his ass off everyday, just so we can have a roof over our heads.
———
(Skip to 8:30)
It's around night time, and I just put our daughter to bed. She snuggles her teddy bear in her crib as she drifted off to sleep. I kiss her forehead before I head off to sleep. Once I  enter my room I flopped onto the bed. I grab one of my books off my nightstand and begin to read. After a few chapters I hear the door jingle from keys, which made my assumption that vinnies back. He walks in our room sitting his stuff down while tired. "Hi babe, how was work" I say standing to give him a warm hug. "It's the same everyday" he says exhausted. "Where's the birthday girl?" He exclaims. "She's sleeping" i say giving him a peck. "Fuck" he sighs lowly "it's fine vin, just go check on her" I say rubbing his shoulder. Vinnie nods his head as he walks off into our daughters room.
——

Vinnies pov

I entered our daughters room, to see her peacefully sleeping. I feel like shit I missed her birthday, a really important day of her life. I give her a peck on her forehead, before I feel arms wrap around my torso. "Come on babe, she needs to sleep" y/n said. I nod in agreement and walk off with her.
——-

TBC...

Niya speaks!
Heyyt babes , I missed y'all
I'm gonna continue this imagine, don't worry.
it was just getting long and I'm tired my mind
Is just blank.
I just wanted to post this Bc I haven't posted in so long....
But anyways, I might finish and post some drafts
But other than that i love y'all so much, and I'm now gonna get some sleep >33
Oh and sorry for spelling errors