Introduction

Why a book club?

Well, we want to create a space for readers and writers to meet and find a place to share and find new stories to cherish! 

Creating this book club is one of our means of achieving that goal.

Rules:

🤍 The stories needs to follow Wattpads Content guidelines, https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774334-Content-Guidelines

🤍 Be kind. We do not accept rude comments or behavior.

🤍 The story can be short or long, this is a chance for you to share and discuss the books you love to read and write. 

🤍 Only link stories that are published on Wattpad.

When linking a story use this format:

Username of the author, link to the story, genre, does the book contain mature content? And the reason you loved to read it, why you recommend it.

🤍🤍🤍

 Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.