Katie's POV

I know when you usually receive news is a good thing but in this case it was bad I had just found out that my mother has breast cancer and my brother and her knew for years and i now hate my brother even more because he kept it from me and even worse news I have to move in with him because my mom has to do in to the hospital for treatment. I look at Jackson and i just ask can we go to your place? He said his mom was fine with it and i was happy because i just want to get out of this house and have freedom away from the people I once trusted. When I walk out the door Liam comes up and asks where I am going and if said to Jacksons house. I flip my brother off because he was still saying I couldn't go and after a 10 minute drive we finally made it to Jacksons house and his mom greeted is by chocolate chip cookies and i grabbed 3 because i hadn't had anything to eat because of the whole brother and mom has cancer situation. When I checked my phone i had at least 26 texts from my brother asking where Jacksons house was in didn't answer but after 50 in decided it was time to go back home and after Jackson dropped me off in made my way out of his car and guess who was in my living room?