Together and separated.

''You nerveous?'' Asker Violet.

''I'm anxious. I'm not sure If I'm ready to do this.'' Said Klaus.

''Me neither. But If Duncan and Isadora Are down there, We has to Get down there.'' Said Quigley.

They layed forwards and the balloon feld down the shaft. Quigley and the Baudelaire could only hope to find Duncan and Isadora down there. They flyed a long way. After some minutes They saw Duncan and Isadora. They stood up as Quigley the Baudelaires came down.

''You found us.'' Said Duncan.

''I'm so happy to see you.'' Said Isadora.

''I've never been so happy to see you two in my entire life.'' Said Quigley

''Are you two ok?'' Asked Violet.

''We're ok. Scarde, But ok.'' Said Duncan.

''How did you find us?'' Asked Isadora.

''It was Klaus' idea.'' Said Violet.

''It was Violet invention.'' Said Klaus. He looked over at Violet. ''Do you think you can pick this lock?'' Asked Klaus.

''Not without any tools. I wish i could see What's down here.'' Said Violet.

''Try this.'' Said Isadora.

She found her piece of the spyglass and gave it to Violet.

''You see the markings! Of you Line them up...'' Said Duncan.

''And give it a half turn clockwise.'' Said Isadora.

Violet did as they Said. Light came out of the spyglass.

''We learnt that in The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations.'' Said Isadora.

''You found the book.'' Said Klaus.

''Right before We were kidnapped. We took as many notes as We could. We may be kidnap victims, But I'm still a journalist.'' Said Duncan.

''We learn many haunted secrets.'' Said Isadora.

''About our parents. And your parents too.'' Said Duncan.

''We were right. Everything is connected.'' Said Isadora.

''Well, what did you learn?' Asked Klaus.

They could hear a sound from the top of the elevator shaft.

''Tell us when You're safe.'' Said Violet.

''We heard count Olaf plan. He'll hide us in an item at the In Auction and sneak us out of the city, and hide us on an Island, tomorrow.'' Said Isadora as Duncan's eyes got filled with fair.

''No, he's not. You two coming with us, right now.'' Said Quigley  as Violet studyed the spyglass.

''I think It'd electromagnetic circuit. It's not just light, It's heat. I Wonder...'' Said Violet. She turned the spyglass a little more clockwise and red light came out.