Light.

Bruce pulled the car into Bridget's driveway. The whole way there Bruce tried to get Bridget's mind off of Ryan, and within two minutes, Bee had stopped scratching.

"Bee, I think Monica got you some good cream to put on those hives in your birthday basket." Bruce commented.

"Oh... I.. f..forgot to bring my presents." Bee replied, with eyes fixated on the floor of the car.

"No worries, Bridget. The presents will be there the next time your over." Bruce assured Bridget.

Bruce glanced over to his sister and saw the look of disappointment spread over her sweet face from forgetting her presents.

"Bee, don't worry, be happy!" Bruce started belting out a song for his sister, making her softly giggle.

Bridget definitely had gone through a rollercoaster of emotions today.. Bridget still had no clue what to do when she had to face Ryan... She didn't even want to see his face. Bridget could feel herself changing from nervous to bitterly disgusted by Ryan. All of Bridget's emotions were making her even more confused on what to do...

"Thanks for the ride, Bruce." Bee warmly smiled.

Bridget really was thankful for her brother and how wonderful of a big brother he is... She didn't know what she would do without him.. Bridget even noticed Bruce had gotten her mind off of her worries, and managed to change the subject on old stories when they were kids. Bee even laughed remembering the silly things they had done at younger ages, along the ride. Until Bruce had parked in the driveway, Bridget's troubles were not as bad as they were before she got into the car. Now, facing reality and back to her, "home" Bridget didn't want to face Ryan... Bridget didn't even like to call this place her home, because it definitely was not a home.. It had become a prison to Bridget, she had started to feel more trapped in that place with Ryan, as each day passed. Bee cringed every morning she woke up, it meant another day here... Trapped like a prisoner.

Bruce wasn't going to make it look suspicious just yet. In his pocket was the key to Bridget's front door, and he would enter in a few minutes after Bridget was in the house.

"Anytime little sis." Bruce gave her a big smile, and hugged her in an awkward position since they were both sitting in a car.

As they let go of their embrace, Bruce rested his lips on the top of Bee's head.

"I love you litte sis. I do, Bee and I only want what's best for you. I love you sweetheart. Happy birthday." Bruce told his sister after he finished his brotherly kiss on the top of her head.

"Love you too, Brucey." Bee chuckled to call him that again. She use to call him that all the time.

"See you soon, honey Bee."

Bruce didn't realize how long that would actually be, he had thought it would be in just a few moments, that he would see her again. Bruce would see her, but not in the way he had thought. If Bruce was incredibly furious with Ryan now, he had no idea how angry he would be with him shortly... The real beast was going to explode even more so.

Bridget got to the front door and waved back to her brother, before she entered her home.

Bridget just figured Bruce was waiting for her to get inside, until he drove away. Her whole family had always waited to leave until they had seen her get into wherever she needed to be. Bridget always thought that was sweet, she truly loved her family, and was truly sorry for what she had put them through. Bridget only wished that this could be easier to deal with, easier to get out of, easier to leave, and most of all she had wished she never had met Ryan three years ago.

Bridget glanced over at the bright yellow light on the oven to see the time, it was almost eleven.

Bridget walked into the bedroom, to discover an empty unmade bed.

"Bridget!" Ryan jumped out from behind the bedroom door to scare her, which it worked. Bridget had jolted so hard, she slammed herself against the hallway wall. Small tingles of pain instantly began to shoot inside Bee's back from hitting her back so hard on the wall.

Ryan was leaning over, holding his stomach from laughing uncontrollably.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Bridget screamed in fury. She was so shocked with what she just said, her eyes widened in surprise. Bridget had stuck up for herself, she couldn't believe it, yet she was scared what was to come next. However, somehow she didn't fear it as much as she would normally.

"My problem?" Ryan chuckled in amusement.

"Did I stutter? Yes! That's what I said!" Bridget screamed, still in amazement at how angry she had actually became.

Ryan smacked her hard across the face.

Bridget rubbed her hand over the stinging pain along her cheek and lips.

"You deserved that one. Think of it as one of your twenty four birthday smacks." Ryan said bitterly.

Bridget rubbed her face some more, as she noticed Ryan walking away, into the living room.

"Oh, tough guy! Beating women up, yeah that's makes you a tough boy." Bridget chuckled in disgust, as she followed Ryan in the living room, smacking him a really hard one across his face, and before he could recover, she bent her knee up and with all her force she kicked him right in his junk.

Ryan fell over and was in the fetal position, as tears fell from his eyes.

"How does it feel, Ryan? How does it feel to have the taste of your own medicine?" Bridget was angry... Angrier than she had been her entire life, and she finally felt the anger that had built up for so long. Bridget finally got to release it.

Bridget stood over her dead beat of a boyfriend, and spit on his body.

"You are a disgrace to men... You are not a man, though, Ryan. Not in any way, shape, or form..You... are... a... boy... A little boy who never grew up." Bridget knew he hated to be called a boy, she called him that once, earning herself a smack.

Ryan stood up, wiping his tears away and pushed Bridget with all his force. Bridget tried to get his hands off of her, but it was too late, she felt his strength compared to hers... Bridget fell very hard, falling down and hitting her sweet fragile head on the tile of the kitchen floor.

"You bitch!" Ryan screamed at the top of his lungs, as he watched her fall down and seeing that her head had hit too hard on the tile... Ryan's heart immediately started beating rapidly, as his eyes became fixated on the blood that was quickly becoming a pool of blood around her body.

Bridget quickly could feel the pain on her head, it stung horribly bad. Bridget had thought her head may be on fire, from the pain.

She then heard Ryan scream something and her front door swung open, she saw... Bruce?

Bee's vision was so blurry she couldn't tell, and she couldn't seem to move her body up at all. It all hurt too much to move, even to blink, so she closed her eyes.

Bridget couldn't hear any longer, once she closed her eyes, she couldn't feel her head anymore either. Bridget felt like she was sleeping, only she saw the purest of a white light behind her eyelids.

A pure bright light enveloped Bridget Elenore Eve. She did not struggle to get away, Bee felt no pain, no sorrow, but she did feel love and the most purest sensation of happiness. She wasn't sure what this was or where it was taking Bridget, but she knew it had to be somewhere full of love.