Love kills chapter 1

"Y/N!!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!" your mom yelled and yelled at you from downstairs, and you sighed. you pulled your long (h/c) hair into a pony tail and tied it with a black ribbin and put your faverit outfit on. (pic below) 

i storm downstairs and walk to the living room where my mom was and cross my arms

i storm downstairs and walk to the living room where my mom was and cross my arms. "What mom im up" "you going to be late for school (Y/N), I made breakfast so hurry and eat or i wont take to school" she said and i huffed and sat down at the table in front of my plate and statrted to eating my breakfast. ugh. first day of school and my mom is being such a bicth at me! No fair. Ugh. anyway i finished my breakfast she smiled and took my plate. "ok y/n lets go to school get your shit togethr and lets go." mom said and i groned and stood up and grabbing my backpack. it had junko enoshima on it and was my favorite bag. I put on my headfones and blasted where the lonely ones roam nightcore on my iphone. i got the newest phone for my birtday and it holds so many songs and i like it a lot. i opened my phone and played cookie run as she drove me to school. after a bit i got to school and met up with my best friend jessica as i got out of the car. "HI Y/N!!!!!! omg i have so much to tell you! Did you here bout the seriel killer going around town lately"

"no i didnt thats crazy"

"isnt it i hear he kills [peope and cuts smiles into they faces and writes on the wall in their BLOOD." jessica yelled and a few people turned to look atus i smiled sheepishly and flickerd her forehead. "not so loud jessica people are going to think were crazies....ugh.." i groned and grabbed her hand, pulling her into school. "ok so basicly they said they dont know his name yet but he goes for people our age and i swear him last week lookig in my room.."

"No way!!!!! thats bullshi-- I mean bullcrap..." i said ad we passed a teacher and she nodded. "NO REALLY Y/N I SWEAR ITS TRUE!!" Jessica stomped her foot and hufed at me. "ugh ok fine, i belive you." i said and rolled my eyes as we walked into class and pu our bags down and sat down."

"Ok class welcome to my class my name is Miss Stiches and ill be your teacher today." said the teacher at the front of the classroom. I saw a girl walk in late she had long brown hair and and eyepatch? i wonder why she has that. i swear i saw medal shine under it but i must be seeig things..... maybe ill talk to her after class"Ok time to take attendence." said the teacher

-timeskip------------

"Ok class, looks like everone is here! thank you all for comeing, as you know today is half day and there will be no lunch, so i think it will be fun to do activity today!" she said and passed around a wordserch to everyone in class and we all groaned becaue its boring. jessica was already haf finished with hers by the time i start mine and i couldnt find ANYTHING it was so hard. "Hey jessica can i copy you answers" "ya go ahed" 

"hey let me copy too plese" said the girl with the eyepatch "ok go ahead!" me and jess said in unisin and laughed. "my name is y/n, and this is jess. whats your name" "my name is natalie its nice to meat you" she said and smiled. she had a creepy smile and i liked it... i can tell we were goingg to e good frends.

-------------------------------------------------

a/n hi guyss sorry this took so long to write!!! i been trying to make it really good for you guys, i hope you like it