Chapter 2

A/N hehehehe....i hope u guys got who natalie was.... i thought that was so cool heheh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the hole class natalie jess and i spent hanging out and talking and we found out we al had the same schedule! its We walked to class together the whole day and jess told natalie about the 'killer she saw in her window. "Ugh jess youre still going to say you saw him? its so not cool" i said and roled my eyes and she puffed her cheeks. "but i really did Y/N! slep over tonight and i bet hell come back again!!! ugh, im not lying!" "Jess saying you saw killer in your room isnt cool, it could be relly dangerus." natalie said with worried on her face.

"Guys please belive me! What if he comes back tonight!!!" she wined and we rolled our eyes and kept walking as the last bell rang. "hey guys who wants to go to the park with me" i asked and natalie said "me" and so did jess. we all walked to the park and i sware it felt like someone was watching us!! but when i looked behind us,...... i saw nothing...... "weird......"  "Whats weird y/n?" "oh nothing i just thought i felt someon watching us..." "Oh me too I thought it was just me" said natalie and jess looked scared. "G-Guys what i-if its h-him....?!?!?!" she said and huged herself. 

"Ugh, it isnt Jess!!! Stop being so worryd. You worry too much!" natalie said as she swung on the swings kicking her legs. "ya jess theres nothing there, its just our imaginaton, okay?" i said and sat next to natalie. "ok fine but i dont like this." she said and pouted.

------timeskip to after they get home from the park-------------

"Ok bye nat, bye jess, ill see you at scool tomorrow!" i said as i waved to my frends and walked in my house. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MISSY YOU DIDNT TEXT ME OR ANYTHING"my mom yelled as i walked in and i slammed the door and threw my bag on the floor. "God mom i went to teh park its not big deal or anytign, god." i replied and put in my headophones and went upstairs.  "No big deal?!!!!? havent heard the news??? theres a crazy psycho killer on the lose!!!!! Your lucky your alive!!!!" she yelled after me and i slamme the door shut again and flopped on my bed and texted jess and nat. 

me: ugh guys my mombeing bitch again lolz

nat: omg rlly? what she doing now

jess: she always bitch its okay

me: ya she always is its ok nat

nat: oh ok 

jess: GUYS OMG TURN ON THE NEWS IT IMPORTANT THERE ANOTHER MURDER!!!!

me: ugh JESS YOUR OBSESSED stop watcching teh newz

nat: ya jess watch markiplier or somtehing instead, its not helthy

i groaned and tossed my phone next to me playing set it off really loud on my phone so i wouldnt hear it go off. "ugh cant they shut up about this killer guy its not that scary!!!!" i said and rolled over and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------TIMESKIP--------------------------------------------------

i woke up to pounding on door and opened it grogily. "what mom its like 2 am what you want" 
"Y/N....... jess...Jess is dead......" "OMG WHAT?! HOW?!?!?!"  "a killer came in her house.... and carve a smile intoo her face and killed her..... im sorry y/n......" her voice faded out and i fell to my knees and scream loudly. "NOOOO MY BEST FRIEND THIS ISNT FAIR SHE CANT BE DEAD!!!!!! MOM TAKE ME TO HER NOW!!!" 

"NO Y/N SHE DEAD. SNAP OUT OF IT!" she said and shook me and i cried on her...... i cant belive it...... my best friend........ shes.....shes dead..... and it my fault for not staying with her......... i drif to sleep in my moms arms.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N twist!!!!!! heheheh....... sirry to jess but.... its for the storys

readers: NUUUUU JESSSSSSS ugh she was annoying anyway

hehe ya u right..........  anyway stay tune for next chapter......