The Demonic Doll

(AN: This was a project for ela and I'm in 8th grade so ye)

       At first, we thought the box contained the water guns we bought online, so we tore it open eagerly, ready to load them up. Instead, what we saw completely changed everything. "A doll?" Ian asked annoyed. "A really creepy doll." Danny remarked. "Ok. Who ordered the creepy doll?" I interrogated. "Not me," Danny and Ian answered in sync.

       "Well, well, well," a strange voice spoke menacingly. We turned to look back at the doll. "Burn it." I suggested. "What?" Ian asked. "You heard me. Burn it." I stated still looking at the doll. "How mean," the doll answered sounding angry. "AHHH!!!!" Danny screamed. "WHAT?!" Ian yelled, confused, now looking at the doll.

     I sprinted to the kitchen to grab a match and lighter. "IAN! TAKE THE DOLL OUTSIDE!!!" I yelled. Ian listened and brought it outside. "DIG A HOLE, DANNY!!" I came outside with the supplies. "ON IT!" He yelled back. After Danny finished, Ian put the doll in the hole and I lit a match. "Any last words?" I questioned. "Oh come on. We're friends guys!" the doll begged. "Farewell, we'll see you on the other side. Or not." I tossed the match. "Hey! My doll.. :(". someone came up behind us. It was Kasey.