Intro to the life

Keyshia and Sara developed a very toxic friendship. They are both 21 years old when they met, both college students, single moms and we loved to party. They both lived at home with  their  parents.

The saying opposites attract fits their friendship. Keyshia is more of the laid back type. She enjoy a party scene but She's a wall holder. She drink and secretly pops ecstasy pills but do not smoke weed. Sara in the other hand has done it all. She would be the one dancing on the table topless, having a great time getting all of the attention.

Every day during lunch Sara had a different story to tell about the men she was involved with. She loved hood Ni99as so there was never a dull moment. This one time Sara told keyshia that the guy she was currently involved with had a price on his head. "Girl, every where we went somebody was shooting at Leon" Sara said as she sat down to eat lunch with keyshia at their usual table. "I mean like seriously, we were in the middle of aisle 6 in Walmart and a guy just opened fire". She continued. "Why the hell world someone do that" keyshia asked. Sara continued to tell keyshia how leon was in a gang and that the gang leader thought he had stolen a few grand from him and some bricks.

Keyshia is from the hood so none of this really surprised her and she couldn't judge Sara for liking street ni99as either bc she had her own D boy who was actually the plug.

Keyshia and her mom did not have the best relationship but as long as keyshia's baby daddy gave her Money she pretended to care. After school Sara would pick her up just to get her out of the house. Keyshia's mom was both verbally and physically abusive. She hated anyone that cared about her so everytime sara picked her up keyshia's mom would come outside screaming and yelling calling them both all kinds of bi*ches and ho3s.

Keyshia was often times so distraught that all she wanted to do was get drink and get high. Sara had an older sister that would watch their kids for little cash while they would ride around the streets of Baton Rouge and just talk about their future plans.

"I'm moving out my moms house" keyshia mumbled. "Wait are you serious? Are you sure?" Sara replied with concern. "I can't take it anymore, the only time I'm not being called out my name is on pay day". "I've already put my deposit down, my mom don't know" she said.

"I got something for you keyshia" Sara said as she pulled out two ecstasy pills. "I don't know how you know what I need but thanks" The two popped their pills and continued to talk about her plans to move.

It's soon to be midnight so they get ready to take a few more turns through the city before going in. They have the music blasted, windows down and they are both living their best life. As they drive down winborne and approach a red light there's a car there and from what they see a couple of guys in it, music blasted and bucking in their seats.

"Ayeeeee" Sara yelled out he window dancing to their music to get their attention. "What's up ma" the passenger guy said. "you tell us, what are y'all getting into tonight" she asked them. "Shi+ just riding, what's up with you?" "I need some dick" Sara yelled. "Follow us to that store up there let's exchange numbers"

Keyshia was nervous because this was not a part of her plans. "We dont even know them" she whispered to Sara. "Ok lead the way" Sara said to the guy.

As they pull up to the store the guy got out of the car. "Damn you thick" he said to sara as he leaned his head in the window. "I have a room over at super 8, you n your girl should come through, my boy like slim red chicks" he said smiling as he checked keyshia out from head to toe. "Nah I'm good," keyshia said. "She like girls" Sara responded. "Oh yea, what she like? Studs? I got a stud for her, yall meet me there Imma go pick her up. The room number is 222" he said as he gave her his number on a piece of paper.