vi. porcelain doll

the tell; ❛ WONDERLAND ❜↷ teen wolf❝ don't act like you care ❞

↷ teen wolf
❝ don't act like you care ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alice Whittemore's ideal night was definitely not a movie night with her brother and best friend who were dating and the biggest fans of public display of attention you could ever meet.

But when Scott ditched her for werewolf lessons with Derek, Stiles was out with his dad and could not hang out with her and Audrey was not answering her calls or texts, she had no other choice but to let Lydia practically drag her out of the house and into her car.

What did make Alice feel better was Lydia's suggestion to call Isaac too. Even if it was clearly just an excuse to sneak off to Jackson's room once they came back from the movie store, she still appreciated it.

"Now, 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴 is not only the best basketball movie ever, but it is also the best sports movie ever made." Jackson ranted as Lydia parked into the parking lot of the store.

She did not even look in his direction as she shared an unimpressed look with Alice through the rearview mirror and deadpanned, "No."

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper."

"No." This time it was Alice who answered with a blank expression. She ignored the amused chuckle that escaped Isaac's lips from his spot next to her and leaned between the driver's and the passenger seat to glare at her brother, "Last time we had a movie night we watched a dumb football movie so now we are watching something I want."

"I'm not watching another horror movie this month." Jackson glared right back at her.

Simultaneously, both Alice and Lydia raised a pointed eyebrow that made him huff and glare between the two. After growing tired of the tense glares the received from his sister and his girlfriend, he let out a defeated sigh and turned to the brunette with a clenched jaw, "Which one?"

"Halloween, obviously." Alice rolled her eyes and leaned back into her seat, watching Jackson roll his eyes too, and then get out of the car in clear annoyance.

-

Not even five minutes later, while Lydia was taking selfies in the front and Alice and Isaac were competing in Angry Birds (quite intensely, by the way), the lights in the store went out.

Isaac tapped Alice on the wrist, the action making her lose the game and snap her gaze from the phone to glare at him, "Stop being such a sore loser and let me play."

"The lights went out." He stated while narrowing his eyes at the dark store.

Alice rolled her eyes but when she followed his gaze and saw the barely flickering lights and the dimmed red light inside, she froze. She could not exactly explain it but, suddenly, she had a feeling that something bad was about to happen.